Mineral Grey LCI M2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
I could look at an e46 m3 all day but to drive one would do my head in.

Not a nice place to be, but as you say totally different car when pushed on.

Hence why mine is never out of the garage....lol

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I thought it was just me that thought that way about the e46, it was a pita unless you were hammering it and mine rarely got over 4K rpm

Conor

RMS Regular
OP
Conor
The gearbox and clutch in everyday driving is horrendous to use, but the same gearbox when flat out is as sweet a shift as I've driven. Literally built to go fast and anything else is secondary!

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
the size/shape of these are awesome........... the m3/4 just look normalish compared to teh stumpy/aggressive lines on these..... nice one

Conor

RMS Regular
OP
Conor
So a wee update, she got her running in service a couple of weeks back, and I got her all cleaned up in the glorious weather today. Also got the black side fins fitted with the service, don't know how I missed them when ordering the car considering I got the CF mirrors and black kidneys, and got my reg and a set of stumpy plates made up by @Neil@rockvale. Really glad I asked Prentice not to drill the number plate holder on!

I am absolutely loving it so far. Barely been driving it having been away with work a lot lately but I have a big smile on my face every time I get in it. I find myself using the paddles in sport pretty much all the time except motorway driving, it sounds brilliant and I find it WAY more tail happy than the M3, so is brilliant craic. Just love it. (y)

Future plans are to fit the spacers I bought for it with some lowerage. Contemplating blacking the M2 badges also.

DSC02175 - Copy (2).JPG

DSC02168 - Copy (2).JPG

DSC02171 - Copy (1).JPG

DSC02174 - Copy (2).JPG

DSC02177 - Copy (2).JPG

DSC02176 - Copy (1).JPG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.