Mitsubishi Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
suits the red down to the ground. Looked great on sunday while mine was looking ridiculously dirty lol! love the plate too btw :grinning:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Got the filler pipe to the fuel tank replaced today along with oil change and new plugs .. The oil needs changed every 2k to keep the engine in tip top condition as the oil in my car would get heavily abused when on full boost :grinning:

The older evo filler pipe is located in the driver quarter panel and suffer from catching all the dirt from the road and known to rot .. So ordered a new one from Dave @ ears motor sport and got it fitted as the old one had seen better days

Pic of the old one

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367261727.417889.jpg

Pic of the nice shiny new one :grinning:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367261744.988329.jpg

Cheers to Jonny @ AI Autosport for doing all the work :grinning:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
suits the red down to the ground. Looked great on sunday while mine was looking ridiculously dirty lol! love the plate too btw :grinning:

was looking fine to me buddy :grinning: was heading over the g/f's house when i seen ya

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
btw the red looks perfect i think, stays with the oem colours too(y)
what other colour where you thinking? im sure if u got somebody who was handy with making vinyl stickers and stuff they could do you uop some transfers if you really wanted to change colour

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Was thinking either back to rs green or a dark blue.. Or even maybe black.. Confused.com lol

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
was looking fine to me buddy :grinning: was heading over the g/f's house when i seen ya

it got a good clean last night anyway haha! we were headed to McDonalds, just the usual for a sunday lol. Keep the brakes red too ;)

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Bronk is that dave @ ears motorsport the boy cork area? If so is he really the cheapest to get evo stuff from? When I was at the last place I worked all the evo stuff for the rally men came from him, meant to be no one cheaper?

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Well I need a BBK in life now! Car looks great man, top work.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Bronk is that dave @ ears motorsport the boy cork area? If so is he really the cheapest to get evo stuff from? When I was at the last place I worked all the evo stuff for the rally men came from him, meant to be no one cheaper?

hes based over in england buddy.. but he was £50 cheaper than mitsi for the filler neck and they come from same supplier lol

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Finally got round to writing out my spec list... think ive included everything :confounded: lol

Engine & Turbo
2.3 Stroker Kit
Manley Forged Crank
Manley Forged Rods
Manley Forged Pistons
Cosworth Bearings
Balance Delete Shaft
ARP Main Studs
ARP Head Studs
Piper 'Ai Spec' Cams
HKS Pulley
Cosworth Headgasket
HKS Oil Filer
HKS Suction Kit
HKS 3037s Turbo Kit
HKS Intercooler & Hard Pipe Kit
RC 1000cc Injectors
HKS Tubular Manifold
HKS Down Pipe & De Cat
Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust
KOYO Radiator
Walbro Fuel Pump
Autronic SMC Engine Management With Anti Lag
HKS EVC 6 Boost Controller
HKS Oil Cap

Brakes / Suspension / Wheels
XYZ 6 Pot Front Calipers with 356 mm Discs & Carbontech XP8 Pads
XYZ 4 Pot Rear Calipers with 330mm Discs & Carbontech XP8 Pads
HKS Twin Plate Clutch Kit
XYZ Fully Adjustable Coilovers – Ai Spec Fast Road Set up
18' Millenium Revolution Alloy Wheels - Refurbished in Scotia White
Carbon Strut Brace

Ice & Styling
Pioneer AppRadio 2 ( SPH-DA100 ) Double Din Head Unit
Focal PS 165 Front Components
Carbon Rear Spoiler
Carbon NACA Duct
Chrome Fuse Box Cover
Carbon Gear Knob
Privacy Glass All Round

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looking well (y)

Spotted a lovely original example for sale on IOM the other day, VI and white like yours, only 15k warranted miles from new. Can't be many left with that kind of mileage.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
It's come a long way since the first page pic:

Then:
evo6d.jpg

Now

imageuploadedbytapatalk1367523016-253045-jpg.41762

Fair play to ya Bronk - have you roughly worked out how much you've spent on her to date?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.