Mitsubishi Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
The evo tuning bug is a dangerous thing....id probably be bankrupt by now if i hadnt sold mine. I take it you'll keep this forever bronk, it will be
worth a fortune in years to come(y)

stevyg

RMS Regular
Fair play to ya Bronk - have you roughly worked out how much you've spent on her to date?

dr-evil.jpg

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
It's come a long way since the first page pic:

Then:
evo6d.jpg

Now

imageuploadedbytapatalk1367523016-253045-jpg.41762

Fair play to ya Bronk - have you roughly worked out how much you've spent on her to date?

hmmmm i havnt counted it all up yet .. think i will cry.. when i was doing the spec list i was near crying cos i know its loads but worth it :grinning:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Looking well (y)

Spotted a lovely original example for sale on IOM the other day, VI and white like yours, only 15k warranted miles from new. Can't be many left with that kind of mileage.

def not gaz... would be a good one to get tucked away some where in the garage

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
The evo tuning bug is a dangerous thing....id probably be bankrupt by now if i hadnt sold mine. I take it you'll keep this forever bronk, it will be
worth a fortune in years to come(y)

Since I've bought another car .. im literally just use the evo when it's either a gd day or something is on.. Even tho I get train to work the 2nd car will be used for any runnin about I have to do :grinning:

scub

Banned
I know roughly what he's spent .
And he needs his head felt ! (as did I )
but hey its an itch that needed scratchin !
And the only way it'll make money is if every single mod and go faster bit including the engine is took off and sold and then the car put back into factory spec and kept in a bubble for a good 20 years !
And where's the fun in that !

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Wasn't there a lad on here that had a stunning TME Evo - that was literally kept in a bubble and trickle fed as it was in better condition than it was when it came out of the factory - basically concours

I loved his thread the car was absolutely immaculate! I think his name was p5ary or something like that - is he still on here???

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Think he sold it on.. Gary's on here the odd time not as much as he use to be

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
whoever bought it got the cleanest Evo in the country if not the UK

I loved seeing the pics and updates for that thread - even the Lancer register brigade were impressed with it and you know how harsh those lads can be...

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
whoever bought it got the cleanest Evo in the country if not the UK

I loved seeing the pics and updates for that thread - even the Lancer register brigade were impressed with it and you know how harsh those lads can be...

Yeh most of mlr members are so far up der own ass lol

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Very. And prices are all over

I see what looks in pics a nice enough mak has popped up on bumtree. 7k. in white. If R34 was not here i would be away looking at it.,

scub

Banned
Very. And prices are all over

I see what looks in pics a nice enough mak has popped up on bumtree. 7k. in white. If R34 was not here i would be away looking at it.,
7k for maks - thank f00k i got out when i did !

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Some nice motors float about around that sureclean place. Do you own it Bronk ??

No I don't own it buddy lol Trevor owns sure clean and my good friend graham runs it for him while Trevor is workin out at holly brook sports car

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Patrick done a full photo shoot today of the car for autolifers . It's gonna be immense :grinning:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
it will be superb.. some of the locations are epic :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.