MK3 Focus RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Loving the focus rs's, the blue is stunning. My wee bro picked his up last week but I think he is keeping it from me until its been run in :worried:

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
How many miles do you get to a fill? How much to fill it?
I haven't filled it yet lol. I suspect 250-300 miles per tank. Think they have a pretty small tank thou. I reckon it should average 25mpg if i'm not going mad in it all the time :oops:

It will be thirsty enough esp if using the performance. Swift driving I would say you would be lucky to get mid teens on average.

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
I haven't filled it yet lol. I suspect 250-300 miles per tank. Think they have a pretty small tank thou. I reckon it should average 25mpg if i'm not going mad in it all the time :oops:

It will be thirsty enough esp if using the performance. Swift driving I would say you would be lucky to get mid teens on average.
It's a tiny tank and I'm lucky to see 200 miles from a tank.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
It's a tiny tank and I'm lucky to see 200 miles from a tank.
What mpg are you seeing in it and what driving style on average does it see? Comp says 25mpg at moment but I am going easy as running it in a bit and I guess everything is still a bit tight.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Have fitted a set of mud flaps all round to try and keep the stone chips down a bit. Should help the areas just behind the front wheel and rear bumper sections behind the wheels. These areas would chip pretty quickly without them.
Will try get a pic up with them fitted, they actually look pretty smart fitted.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Beautiful car, and the colour is amazing....the PMG photos look great with the flecks popping like mad! HTD.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
The flake!
IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.