Mk4 Golf Tdi Anniversary (aka triggers broom)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Since then I've changed to a sachs performance clutch with single mass flywheel which considering the cost would need to last a lot longer than 30k

How you finding the Sachs clutch? I've one in the boot to fit to the Toledo, current one is now slipping in second, so time it was ripped out. Hopefully it can take a bit more abuse than stock.
Wasn't prepared to have a paddle clutch in a daily diesel, sort of contradicts things if you ask me.

r16vka

RMS Regular
OP
r16vka
Drives
Audi 80 V6
How you finding the Sachs clutch? I've one in the boot to fit to the Toledo, current one is now slipping in second, so time it was ripped out. Hopefully it can take a bit more abuse than stock.
Wasn't prepared to have a paddle clutch in a daily diesel, sort of contradicts things if you ask me.
It's a snappy bigger, and the single mass flywheel rattles when you let the clutch out in neutral. Not the most pleasant thing in stop start city traffic, but when your sending it on in anger and banging through the gears it's all worth it lol
On the plus side, the wife hates driving it cause of the clutch, so win win :joy::joy::joy:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.