My 911 Carrera 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
very nice !!! glad you got to scratch that itch :grinning: no doubt you will enhance it even further...

enjoy and HTD

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Lovely Pablo, class looking car and I'm sure you will add to it no doubt. (y)

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Nice one Pablo, love that! Them wheels really suit it an all, looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
Which one mate? I can't really do double din though as I junked the centre console for legroom. Thats where the climate bits need to move to.
What did you do to the centre console??
It's an Appradio unit, the vents on the car and section below are black so it ties in quite well with the unit surround. Quick photo below.

h.jpg

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
very nice and great to see a break from the usual purchases of VAG and bmw on here ... even though its still german.
a breath of fresh air on this section of the site
all the best with it

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
looks great Ashton - is it not really harsh on the 19s? Im almost tempted to swap to some 17" turbos have you still got yours?

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
looks great Ashton - is it not really harsh on the 19s? Im almost tempted to swap to some 17" turbos have you still got yours?

17's just look too small on the 996. 19's can look too big (style dependent)

All I would do is fit some H&R springs and get a full geo. Will still be very comfortable

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
I have the 18s above in the garage yes. I haven't noticed it any harsher on the 19s, spent a while searching for the correct fitment (to my knowledge) on the rear (19x11 et67) and to me it's perfect.

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Lovely car, looks fresh in that colour. Always great to get another car ticked off the 'list'.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I have the 18s above in the garage yes. I haven't noticed it any harsher on the 19s, spent a while searching for the correct fitment (to my knowledge) on the rear (19x11 et67) and to me it's perfect.

Seen you yesterday heading into dromore and it looked well.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
Seen you yesterday heading into dromore and it looked well.
Thanks Jonny, completely bogging unfortunately. I'm sure I seen a TypeR parked about Dromore with your plate not so long ago. Hope all is well (y)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Thanks Jonny, completely bogging unfortunately. I'm sure I seen a TypeR parked about Dromore with your plate not so long ago. Hope all is well (y)

Aye mate I live outside it now but they type r went before Christmas and I'm on the fence about selling the plate and not putting it back on.

baron

RMS Regular
looks awesome, love them in silver, lowering and spacers make a big difference

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.