My 911 Carrera 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Only seeing this now, it looks like a cracking example @pablo, enjoy (a 911 was the first ever car pic I had on my bedroom wall as a child, have loved them for years).

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Loving all the wee updates, I do this too when I get a car, replace anything that is not right regardless to how minor it is.

Hows the headunit performing? Im in the market for one for the saab that has good bluetooth.

baron

RMS Regular
Cage it and buckets seats now!!! Dare ya :p

image.jpg
image.jpg

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
std wheel re covered in alcantara is a nice option @pablo

My motor has it (Trevor had done it) and I must say, everytime I get into the car, the feel of the steering wheel just adds to the feel/occasion

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
std wheel re covered in alcantara is a nice option @pablo

My motor has it (Trevor had done it) and I must say, everytime I get into the car, the feel of the steering wheel just adds to the feel/occasion

Nice. It's hard to beat the feel of a chunky alcantara/suede wheel :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
roofbars on lol. still have my flamesuit on from the wheel so fire on.

Also got the pioneer fitted. great unit the quality is excellent but doesnt show song titles when playing over bluetooth. A minor niggle but somewhat annoying considering a £59 jvc can do it.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Didn't know you could get roof bars for a 911 - nice one!! Is it for a bike Pablo?

Car looks great...

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Pablo, what do you call the guy that does the wheel retrims?

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Obviously nicer without the bars but they serve a purpose, I would like to see it with a bike on top and a pair of ladders lol.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
The aircon unit fits perfectly in the bottom section and the CD holder can be replaced with a shelf for storage. Double din (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.