My New Civic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
This is my civic its a 1998 1.4. Everything bar the spoon spoiler was on the car when I bought it. I just washed it and took a few photos.

Firestation RMS 1.jpg

Firestation RMS 2.jpg

Firestation 3.jpg

Firestation RMS 4.jpg

Firestation RMS 5.jpg

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Not sure where that is but we were driving all over the place so its possible you could av seen me. Only passed my test 2 weeks ago and Ive already clocked 900 miles.

jamesie

RMS Regular
Captain Starlet said:
Thanks.

I know jamesie just have to take it easy and keep the speed down. Ur wee starlet was a bad influance on me.

that wee starlet was some machine, still think you got it too cheap :p

where's it lving now?

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Correct Veedubboy

Thanks Bilal

Yea jamesie it was such a clean car I loved it and in a way wish Id never so it on. It no lives in ards so thats good cause I get to see it the odd time.

Yea bibby once i get a carbon boot and a cage it will be like a younger brother.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
looks really well, but dont know if i would go for the boot. really like the spoiler

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
I plan to get the spoon carbon fibre mirrors I reakon they will tie in nicely with the bonnet and spoiler. I was also thinking bout a cusco 6 point rollcage but its a big sacrifice imo.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.