My New Civic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

niallspence

RMS Regular
Drives
ST RS/FN2/GsxR
sold the glanza today,a fella frm cork bought it,a long way to come,but hes pickin it up on sat!i get the new car on the road at the wkend hopefully!

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Did you get what you were looking for it Niall ill be sad to see that go it looked amazing. I heard that you have got a crx lined up!

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
thats a good 5 off hour drive to cork that is lol. galanza's are goin for 10k euro at the mo no wonder he came up north for one

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
johnnyej9 said:
teg just isnt doing it 4 me

clearly ur either mental or not driving it right :p

@ ally - i fitted it for the dublin trip, whihc was cruising, and i dont really do many vtecing miles.. infact i near forgot i had vtec there over the last few weeks :worried:

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
johnnyej9 said:
the wee civics lookin class man, cant wait to see it wif the cage in it

miss it sooo much,teg just isnt doing it 4 me

civic will be puchased again.....soon! lol

You pick a 1.4 civic or a Type R Teg, You serious :confounded:

niallspence

RMS Regular
Drives
ST RS/FN2/GsxR
yip got wot i wanted for it,ill be sad to see it go,ill miss it lol:sob:

yea got a crx lined up for the wkend all bein well,cant wait to get it on the road

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Yea it was a nice one. I always wanted one when I had my starlet still do but I just want to wait till I can insure it properally:relieved:

johnnyej9

RMS Regular
Drives
Touge racer
OLLIeCrX said:
clearly ur either mental or not driving it right :p

@ ally - i fitted it for the dublin trip, whihc was cruising, and i dont really do many vtecing miles.. infact i near forgot i had vtec there over the last few weeks :worried:

just like the look of a civic so i'm gonna get another one, prob ek9 i'm thinking at the mo...not sure

dont get me wrong tho....teg is an awesome car,gonna miss it !!

know anyone interested........6000?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.