My New Civic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
very very nice civic, and the carbon bits planned will be awesome, though its a shame it doesnt have a vtec. But hell it looks great !

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Yea i was in bangor on sunday nite cream_beast but only for about 20 mins.

I was considering just the back but have to have a we think I always said I wouldnt do a tint unless it was to all the windows.

Thanks hazey would still love a glanza or another sr.

Yea i wish it was vtec too but unfortunatley insurance said no way. Thanks for the comments Ill keep you up to date on the progress. Just got the mirrors there tonite of simon at cartoyz so Ill get the pics up soon.

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
nice, i loved it too when the other guy had it and ogled it at the RR day not long ago,, defo get pics of the mirrors up i love them.
Keep the speed down this time :p

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Yea the spoiler sits a we bit high at the back but I will do it properaly when I get some time. I cant wait to get the mirrors on. I never thought they had carbon fiber basplates.

Do you live in ards sexymanda cause I always see steves civic passing me cummin into ards.

Thanks for the comments

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Thanks sexymanda the mirrors are amazing I cant wait to get them on. Yea Im trying my best to keep the speed down it can be hard at times. The manifold decat and tanabe system should be on by the weekend all going well. Need to get my mits on some heat rap.

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Ur cars lookin great gary but u already knew i knew that!(y)

niallspence

RMS Regular
Drives
ST RS/FN2/GsxR
lookin realy well gary,i fink u drove past me the other nite,i love the carbon bits

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
yea seen u passin me at the square but couldn get the horn in time. Have you still got the glanza. Yea just got carbon fibre mirrors there last nite they will lokk amazin once I get them on.

stuarty7

RMS Regular
Drives
accord type s
your motor looks class even better when its me driving it lol.yea the new exhaust will look amazing thats are wee job tomar lol

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
tanabe cat back is about a 30min fit if all the bolts are seized to death.. saying that I just stood and watched me mate fit it while i gave moral support.

keep the bung handy for the tanabe, i`ve just refitted the bung after having it out for a year, and the silence is golden.. i`m telling u.. a dublin trip with the bung out is death...

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Ahhhhh so this is who you are lol

Good to meet you the other night mate

dscf1108sampletp6.jpg

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
cheers i have a wee colour print for you...only a small thing ...i shall give it to ya on sunday

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
Captain Starlet said:
Not sure where that is but we were driving all over the place so its possible you could av seen me. Only passed my test 2 weeks ago and Ive already clocked 900 miles.

your not sure where dundalk is? ita just over the border from newry

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
I was in newry last tuesaday cause dropping my mate off cause he bought a mint civic but wasnt down that direction at the weekend. Was it duncrue got them mixed up.

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
OLLIeCrX said:
tanabe cat back is about a 30min fit if all the bolts are seized to death.. saying that I just stood and watched me mate fit it while i gave moral support.

keep the bung handy for the tanabe, i`ve just refitted the bung after having it out for a year, and the silence is golden.. i`m telling u.. a dublin trip with the bung out is death...

But running with the bung in and vtec'n can cause damage to the baffles in the exhaust because of the increased back pressure, also it can make your motor run a bit richer as well (which isnt a bad thing)

johnnyej9

RMS Regular
Drives
Touge racer
the wee civics lookin class man, cant wait to see it wif the cage in it

miss it sooo much,teg just isnt doing it 4 me

civic will be puchased again.....soon! lol

rosssei

RMS Regular
gorgeous, how you manage to get insured on this on R plates?? tell me your secret (y)

stuarty7

RMS Regular
Drives
accord type s
he has 1 years no claims as he lost the lisence just at the end of his first year so just did his test again there so back on the r,s again for another year lol.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Yea thats my secret if you want cheap car insurance lose your liciense after your first year. My insurance only went up by £1300 bargin or wot stuart. When are you getting this del sol so I can beat ya lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.