New car suggestions

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mel

RMS Regular
OP
Mel
Drives
S3

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
When you say passengers...IMO that rules out anything with less than 4 doors.

Anything 2 door etc is just a pain in the hole where passengers are involved. If just one passenger..maybe a different story.

At only a 10 mile commute though....it has potential for a hybrid ?

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I didn't even know you could get a petrol one, now find me one that is local and not red that would take the Adam as a trade in please and thanks :laughing:

Nothing local under 30k unfortunately.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
All I seen was petrol and a 20k budget 8o|
41C03A2E-8026-46A2-8280-9B29402E36E8.png

528B3D60-1379-44AD-8D55-3E8C3B6AB261.png

CA55AB8E-1B9D-47F8-AC53-56320DF5F5F5.png

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Guy in work had a evogue and it was a pure parcel ,thankfully it was under warranty otherwise he would of been homeless with the amount of things went wrong with it .

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Guy in work had a evogue and it was a pure parcel ,thankfully it was under warranty otherwise he would of been homeless with the amount of things went wrong with it .

Aye to be fair, a friend has one and only a few days ago was saying it always has a warning light on.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Perfect car is a focus st .£15k would get you a lovely example .I had one for 4 years ,never any bother with it ,went very well and was very comfortable .

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
An Audi S3 saloon is hard to look past, it does everything extremely well.

I owned one for 3 years and would have another one in a heartbeat. It comfortably carried 4 average sized adults, if you need more boot clearance go fo the sportback

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.