New Focus Rs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Banned
OP
Saw one parked outside my office in Balloo in Bangor. Opened the window waiting for the fella to return only to be massively disappointed when he drove off. Sounded woeful. Also think it's a bit understated, but looks pretty good.
White or blue?

Banned
OP

Same car, spotted with two different wings. Seems like they are testing downforce for some reason.

Banned
OP
Honda just so happened to give Pistonheads a CTR as a long term loan. Take from that what you will.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I passed a lovely blue FRS sitting at Knockmore Ford. Made me think about the blue FRS Ken Block signed on his visit to the Ford plant. He put a load of videos up on his snapchat and one of was him signing inside the sponge that is behind the rear number plate. Someone will have got a nice surprise when the go to change their plates. Has anyone heard of it being found across any other forums? Did it come to the UK?

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Black one with black wheels in templepatrick today, looked quite aggressive with the colour scheme. Sounded pretty good too I thought (y)

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Black one with black wheels in templepatrick today, looked quite aggressive with the colour scheme. Sounded pretty good too I thought (y)

Wouldn't have been a combo I'd have considered myself. Wonder if they'll go for a matt wrap in black again for the rumored RS500 version.

Nigelo

RMS Regular

Looks brilliant in luminous yellow with tarmac 52's

Looks like a trainer!

1959282060_main.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@Mark King massive difference the springs have made, killing the arch gap a bit really makes the difference.

I wouldn't be complaining but the white just looks like a normal focus, blue for me.

Those Tarmacs are a lovely wheel.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.