New Focus Rs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
He does, sure it's for sale here -

UsedCarsNI.com - 2016 Ford Focus RS

That's the same one that was at Loughgall with you and @Mark King. ;)

rs-4.jpg

rs-2.jpg

rs-3.jpg

Banned
OP
Have to say, glad I choose white, looks better than the blue imo.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Anybody know which ford dealers have demonstrators and who are best to deal with when ordering one of these? I'm really interested in one of these after seeing how good they look and sound in person.

kippermoon

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 rs/impreza r
Anybody know which ford dealers have demonstrators and who are best to deal with when ordering one of these? I'm really interested in one of these after seeing how good they look and sound in person.
lisburn and desmonds,i've got a drive in the lisburn branch but to be honest it wasn't the best route to get a good feel for the car.desmonds might offer a better drive?

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Spied a blue one this morning coming down Tates Avenue onto Boucher.

I have to say it looked well in the metal. I was quite surprised as the initial photos left me underwhelmed.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC

Pat Kirks in Omagh have a blue one available when I was in last Saturday

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.