30F5891F-23FB-4164-B630-B0BB9A3425A4.jpeg

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Win

Ya know your into a winner when most the boys stop to take a look.
‘This things turbo is bigger than your F’n head’ to his workmate. lol. And the standard ‘so that must sound well’ which is a direct translation to ‘Be a sport and give it a squeeze on way out’

Last edited:

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Win

Ya know your into a winner when most the boys stop to take a look.
‘This things turbo is bigger than your F’n head’ to his workmate. lol. And the standard ‘so that must sound well’ which is a direct translation to ‘Be a sport and give it a squeeze on way out’

LOL 110%!

Well done sir!

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
LOL 110%!

Well done sir!

Ya would been proud of me today. All wheels off and up on stands and g101’ing and power wash on the go. Came up real well but I was up to my balaks in bubbles to bother with pics

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Ya would been proud of me today. All wheels off and up on stands and g101’ing and power wash on the go. Came up real well but I was up to my balaks in bubbles to bother with pics

Keep up the good work. Toothbrushes next!

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Just washed and someone asked for a pic so thought add it here. Can’t decide what to do, sell or keep. No pressure to do either, but I get bored.

73D117AF-8C40-4ED2-80F9-FFD76E732852.jpeg

Be a long time to find one as straight and as well built so the decision needs to be the right one.

j44nty

RMS Regular
Just washed and someone asked for a pic so thought add it here. Can’t decide what to do, sell or keep. No pressure to do either, but I get bored.

View attachment 240934

Be a long time to find one as straight and as well built so the decision needs to be the right one.
Keep it. It will get better with age and more valuable anyway. It’s a lovely car and the noise it makes is sublime

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Met this on the road just before the airport roundabout, stands out well from the usual and looks nice in a brutal way. (Good) it would take something pretty special to replace it but I also get why you would want a change.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Met this on the road just before the airport roundabout, stands out well from the usual and looks nice in a brutal way. (Good) it would take something pretty special to replace it but I also get why you would want a change.

Not a world away from that area and did have it to work one day few month ago and up to nuttscorner cafe for breakfast last week. Something more civil would be nice as can feel a bit like someone 10 year younger very easily, but the usual newer cars don’t interest me either, and generally just depreciate

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
It was near 12 and I was heading back from work so you were on your way back lol. I think I was waiting to turn right into Killead as I can't be arsed with the Nutts Corner roundabout if I can avoid it. Bloody melters weaving across lanes like whacky races, they may as well have painted smilie faces on it for all the notice people take of them. :p