Nice car suggestions Petrol only.

Chris100

RMS Regular
I agree about Porsche Belfast, I met up with Carl Russell yesterday by chance, I hadn`t seen him for 20 years and the chat was mighty. I know a few people from buying cars from different Agnew franchises. I wouldn`t go passed them.

Even the person I spoke to in Bavarian agreed that they were awful looking :joy:

James McLaughlin in sales is a very nice guy, Paul the aftersales manager is also very helpful. Jenna in the service department, also super helpful.

Honestly, I haven't had a better experience with car buying and aftersales.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Also had good experiences with Porsche Belfast so far. Wasn’t sure how they’d be considering I didn’t buy the car off them and it’s only a Boxster but absolutely no complaints.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Sales has been ok in my experience, you are never quite sure who is doing who a favour 😀
Service has been excellent, always handled by Jordan and parts have been grand too.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Sales has been ok in my experience, you are never quite sure who is doing who a favour 😀
Service has been excellent, always handled by Jordan and parts have been grand too.
First thing I said to Sam was, I didn’t get a good vibe when we talked on the phone but he worked hard to turn it around.
I like to shake a person’s hand and look him straight in the eye. It’s hard to put in words.

Reactions: Mel

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Ferrari or the defender are the only 2 id say I like, compared to the early models cayennes are so meh looking these days.

Chris100

RMS Regular
You can hardly compare the Ferrari to the Porsche, or most of the others in fact. It’s about £350k

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Nothing is in the same league as the Ferrari really, not even the Lambo, Bentayga or Cullinan thing

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
If you haven't already, call out to SJ Davidson. They should have something to suit. Including some mentioned at well below budget. Ineos Grenadier / V12 Aston / New FFRR

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
If you haven't already, call out to SJ Davidson. They should have something to suit. Including some mentioned at well below budget. Ineos Grenadier / V12 Aston / New FFRR

Do you work for SJ Davidsons?

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Do you work for SJ Davidsons?
I do not, but I've been hum-ing and aww-ing over their GT4 for too long. If it was a manual I would already have cleared-out the current lineup & pulled the trigger.
I always keep an eye on them as they have great stock (perfect mix of sensible/fun weekenders/supercars and the odd vintage), They seem decently priced and I find them easy to work with. Head up for a look around, might narrow the search, if nothing else.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I do not, but I've been hum-ing and aww-ing over their GT4 for too long. If it was a manual I would already have cleared-out the current lineup & pulled the trigger.
I always keep an eye on them as they have great stock (perfect mix of sensible/fun weekenders/supercars and the odd vintage), They seem decently priced and I find them easy to work with. Head up for a look around, might narrow the search, if nothing else.
Buy it and call round….please….