Omniplex tonight - BMW crash

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
WTF happined!

E36,(M3??) beemer sittin at the bottom of the carpark, with 2 smashed up Azev rims on the passenger side, with the back rims toally smashed and the front wheel caved in!

the wheels looked new aswell, and looked like 18"...

anyone know the guy? or what happined?

Gemma

RMS Regular
he says,damage aint to bad,he'll get her fixed within the next couple days :laughing: she'll be back on the roadd :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Gemma

RMS Regular
to bad about his alloys lol,he only got them the other week!!

andy m3

Bryan said:
So what did he say happened his nice new wheels?

two of them are in f***ing s**te lol i've it back on the r.d again jus need the wheel alignment done, an two rim's

andy m3

headin out of the carpark nice an slow :grinning: an the back end of the m3 just decided it wanted to be wer the front was :? . hadan't time to do f**k all was jus a passenger, the front wheel hit the kerb an flipped the back end in2 the kerb aswell :worried: then to top it all off the back of her hit the tree lol :?:

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Some porkies flying bout??? But as its coming straight from the horses mouth, u'd hope the story would be straight!!! Just couldnt c something like that happening if u were only going slow,,, unless icy conditions, and from wat i hear the sun has been splitting the stones over there lately!!!

Andy M

RMS Regular
andy m3 said:
headin out of the carpark nice an slow :grinning: an the back end of the m3 just decided it wanted to be wer the front was :? . hadan't time to do f**k all was jus a passenger, the front wheel hit the kerb an flipped the back end in2 the kerb aswell :worried: then to top it all off the back of her hit the tree lol :?:

i bet you looked stupid

andy m3

alrite hada admit i give it a bit, it was raining and the back end jus said **** that lol. have some pics some wer i think,

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.