Omniplex tonight - BMW crash

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy m3

MK3 Lad said:
andy m3 said:
alrite hada admit i give it a bit, it was raining and the back end jus said f**k that lol. have some pics some wer i think,
bet u feel like a rite **** now..

na **** it jus a car, fix it and probably do the same a few months down the line,

i'll try an get some pics up the nite

Gemma

RMS Regular
lol,ur an ejit!!
wen sum1 told me it was wrecked i just thought o god hes got it wraped round a lampost or its on its roof or sumit like that lol here is a pic of his nice new alloys,arent very new any more lol hope ya dont mind me puttin a pic up but its to late now lol

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
hehe...least he's honest and took it in good humour, though just watch u dont wipe someone out next time!

Gemma

RMS Regular
took it in good humour lol i was talkin to him and he was pis*in himself laughin about it lol

Gemma

RMS Regular
i was standin there thinkin "u just wrecked ur car and ur laughin" lol aww well,at least it wasnt serious and he didnt get hurt :laughing:

andy m3

a couple of more recent pics

Picture_084.gif

Picture_059.gif

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
Any chance of smoothin a diffuser in2 the back of my clio andy? meant to ask ages ago but never got round to it? Gemma will b proud!

Peter

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
Sir Saxalot said:
I dunno mate, maybe your not but you sound like an a$$hole!

a touch of the green eyed monster?

wish i could have the money to ding an M3 and not care, but if u had i bet ud feel the same!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
definetly not peje, i could start a war here and begin with a few quotes but i'm trying to restrain.....mainly though for the lack of respect for other road users in a busy public carpark....not the time or place to be acting a fool!!!!!

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
how u know it was busy? wen i got there bout 10mins after he hit her there was a massive of 5 cars in the car park. 2 top, 2middle and 1 bottom. Ud b doin well to bounce off the tree and get at them! as for passers by im sure he'd have checked out the car park and there was no chance of gettin on2 the pavement of the main rd.

Gemma

RMS Regular
awk well,u know wat they say,it will be alright in the morning!! BUT he aint an a$$hole!!!!!!!!!

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
time was near 12 and the place was dead so in fainess never gonna do any real harm to any1 else

this one aint worthy of a crusade!!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
your arguing over whether the car park was busy or not peje????.....i fail to see the relevance.....it would just make it a lot worse if it was. It only takes one passer-by so don't go defending him because of that.

Time and time again it has been said if you want to act a maggot goto the track-day.

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
If u fall from that high horse ur gonna seriously wreck urself!!

He sent her sideways in a car park and lost her, hit the kerb...end of!!

The place was deserted, out in the open so short of some1 with a parachute landin infront of him there wasnt any danger.

To hear u u'd think he was diffin up the middle of Bow street on a sat after noon

Gemma

RMS Regular
so ur saying,u have never like raked about in ur car with ur mates in a carpark wit few cars in it?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.