Omniplex tonight - BMW crash

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy m3

mate i couldn't care less wot u think of me,

it ain't nothing to do with havein the money an not carein but wot's done is done, **** all i or ne1 else can do bout it so y worry,

peter, if u get me num of gemma, an gimmie a shout bout that should b able to do sommit 4 u.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
deserted? 2 people off the site seen it.....who knows how many others were about.

You weren't there peje so quit making an a$$ of yourself, you stoop so low as to argue the mans case and you know FA about the incident.

If you don't like the fella getting his knuckles rapped for acting a fruit then feck aff!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
andy m3 said:

i'm not attacking your personally here, theres plenty of eejits like yourself about. At the end of the day if you come on and expect a medal and round of applause for your actions then your in the wrong place amigo!

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
U really do consider urself some sort of important person dont u!! aint half obvious!

as for not bein there, if ud been there ud have seen me.

Who's gonna rap his knuckles? u? there's a scary though! wot a fukin knob!!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
looks like your sucking his balls because hes helping you out with something.

But hey, peje do you want to make more out of this??

andy m3

Sir Saxalot said:
andy m3 said:

i'm not attacking your personally here, theres plenty of eejits like yourself about. At the end of the day if you come on and expect a medal and round of applause for your actions then your in the wrong place amigo!

i ain't lookin **** all, i didn't set her out on purpose neway, if uve ever drove an m3 u would no 1 minute ur facein the rite way next thing u aint, an there was nothin i could do bout it

Gemma

RMS Regular
i dont fink he was expecting a medal and round of applause lol,just fink it went kinda wrong for him lol

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
I have drove an m3 as my brother had one, traded it for a 540(sweet), maybe not the same in the power stakes but a second slower or thereabouts is still pretty neat.

andy m3

Sir Saxalot said:

i ain't helpin ne1 out with nething m8, im f**kin runnin a buisness,
some1 wants work done an i can do it i will

Dermot

Unlucky Lad... Get her fixed, 2 new wheels and try not do it again for a while... lol

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
andy m3 said:
i ain't helpin ne1 out with nething m8, im f**kin runnin a buisness,
some1 wants work done an i can do it i will

its ok mate, i couldn't give a fook! Just telling you why hes sticking up for you as when you meet him he dosen't want you kicking his b@lls in.

a bit 2 faced peje!

andy m3

have the 2 wheels ordered thats the only reason it ain't on the rd again, bloody ragin cos i sold the standard wheels a couple of days ago.

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
Sir Saxalot said:

if u cant take the fact that u cant win an arguement then hey u know where im from.

as for suckin balls not my style but wotever takes ur fancy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.