1658617449437.png

I only buy the finest examples of old junk :joy:

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
I still see quite a lot of Shoguns. Not many Terranos though!

They all rotted really badly. Remember the Ford Maverick?

For about 4 years on the trot a standard 3dr Maverick won our off-road trailing. Beat defenders and all sorts for years. It took a phenomenal amount of abuse that thing. Eventually modified Jimny’s and Defenders took over but it was king of the trails for a long time.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Up the North Coast last week I saw a silver fiesta that shape near Magilligan, couldnt say what model but looked fairly basic, sitting at the side of the road. Was class to see one, and in the short glance I got, it looked tidy.
Uncle has this sitting. 1.1 LX (?) auto. Solid and low miles. Realistically crying out for a Silvertop Zetec on wide minilites. That’s my intentions anyway if it’s left to me when the time comes 😂
63D92270-E4B7-4579-AAF4-2215064E588E.jpeg

Gambit

RMS Regular
Mum had a green Quartz back in the day and my Auntie had a navy Si.
I always thought the Si where class looking loved the front bumper style on them back then
Really? It needs illegal spacing to "mean" anything, and even then you have to squint a bit?
You have to squint to read IAN on that?

Paul.

RMS Regular
Uncle has this sitting. 1.1 LX (?) auto. Solid and low miles. Realistically crying out for a Silvertop Zetec on wide minilites. That’s my intentions anyway if it’s left to me when the time comes 😂
View attachment 369359
Worth checking on the fuel filler if it's a pre-facelift (I don't know much about the Mk3 Fiesta). The earlier ones seemed to rot around the filler neck and then later ones seemed to get a conventional fuel filler flap. I have a bit of a soft spot for the Mk3-Mk5 (technically, arguably, the same car heavily facelifted) because my Granda had a Mk4 3dr with a sunroof. I remember him showing me how the sunroof worked, which was probably a learning experience for him too as I don't remember it ever being used apart from that demonstration. :joy:

Aye the reg is fairly terrible. Would be nice on an original period plate.
I can't tell if it's your posts exclusively or a mixture of people talking about plates but every single time I end up with pangs of wanting to fit original style dealer plates to the Sierra. Plate geekery may have ruined me for the better.