RMS Regular
Drives
M3
FDCBB63F-2E7D-4D0D-B3C9-5B1CD7753A7C.jpeg

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Think this was spotted a week or two ago in this thread. I’m not savvy enough to know if it’s a real Cossie or not unless the bonnet was opened. Was parked in front of a Ferrari 488(?) and everyone was ignoring the Ferrari and looking at the oul Ford 😂
D99D6656-350B-4F35-AFFD-7490224D1D1A.jpeg

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Think this was spotted a week or two ago in this thread. I’m not savvy enough to know if it’s a real Cossie or not unless the bonnet was opened. Was parked in front of a Ferrari 488(?) and everyone was ignoring the Ferrari and looking at the oul Ford 😂
View attachment 376838
Yeah its a real one, iirc its running 400+ bhp with six pots on the front etc.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I spotted a bright yellow mk4 supra parked up in East Belfast down the road from you @Deezer-D

Know anything about it?
Yeah, lives just up the street. Think it’s been a project for a while as it sat in the drive for a good while. Was originally silver I think so not sure if it’s a re spray or wrap. It’s a loud yoke too so def not standard.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Yeah, lives just up the street. Think it’s been a project for a while as it sat in the drive for a good while. Was originally silver I think so not sure if it’s a re spray or wrap. It’s a loud yoke too so def not standard.
Maybe @ashloys?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Dark grey colour if so he brings it to my work done a few jobs on it very clean with low miles

It was dark in colour, and looked in good order from the short glance I had. I think the reg ended in bbv or bvv something like that, english plate anyway.

brendy7

RMS Regular
It was dark in colour, and looked in good order from the short glance I had. I think the reg ended in bbv or bvv something like that, english plate anyway.
Yea sounds like the same one he looks after it well he also has a nice we 2cv in green and white but don't think he takes it out that much.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Jonny Smith reviewed one recently and seemed to like it.

Having driven one a long time ago I often wonder who would actually spend the money on buying & importing a new one here. They’re cool in a happy to suffer to appear to be a bit ‘off the wall’ way, but at the same time it continues to be stand out as being one of the most dreadful cars I’ve ever driven. Beaten, only just, by a Mahindra Jeep.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ah, the Mahindra 😁 I've seen them drive on three wheels in India, literally, lol. People repairing diffs and drive shafts at the road side with ropes and a hammer.Unstoppable.

But yes, pretty rubbish for anything other than a toy here. Same with Lada, Panda 4x4, Jimny, etc. All cool for what they are, just maybe wouldn't want to live with one.

Suppose the Jimmy might get closest to liveable?

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Jimny was good round the city and through a quarry. Everything else it was awful too lol. Call it character and leave it at that 😂

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
The Cougar was such a potentially awesome car. IMO they where coping the 406 coupe idea.

They should have offered the St mondeo diesel in it also as the reps would have gobbled it up, I mean they had the normal 170ps v6 petrol engine in them, again gave it the st200 engine and some styling tweeks, and that would have been a brilliant winner in a time before RS Focus turbos being reborn.