Papaya Spark McLaren 600LT

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Kirky is to cheap to rent out for the half day/day that it makes no sense IMHO.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
It depends who you know ;) I'll not slander Trackskills because their pricing is good I just don't see it as a valuable spend with that many cars on track at once. I'd be bricking myself.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
@WSM yeah I did tell Mr Ferrari he was very brave being out surrounded by Clios and Civics.

Enjoy your new toy, hopefully no issues with this one!

Reactions: WSM

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Seen it for the first time this morning Warren. Looks awesome. Must knock on your door for a better look. Lol

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
It sound mental. I'll make sure the living room window is open next time!

dartagnan

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi Q7
Simply stunning! Colour, shape, Brand and model. You must be exceptionally pleased.
In the mid 90's McLaren had a showroom on Park Lane in London which had one car in the window. I seem to recall it was called an F1 which was there first road car. It had 3 seats with the driver sat in the middle seat with the two other seats set slightly back on each side. I sat in it and it was phenomenal, it just oozed class and leading edge technology Part of the engine bay was fitted with gold leaf to assist in keeping it cool! They told me you would plug it in from anywhere in the world and the factory would be able to diagnose it (bare in mind this was probably 1994). Lots of other interesting stuff but I can't remember. 😀
Cost, if they would sell you one from memory was £750K.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Thanks for letting me out earlier, some presence :cool:
Jim text me asking if I was tempted to race you, wasn’t going to embarrass myself :joy:

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
Thanks for letting me out earlier, some presence :cool:
Jim text me asking if I was tempted to race you, wasn’t going to embarrass myself :joy:

@WSM gentleman for letting you out but he was giving me some serious hand gestures :p, car looks amazing mate and you seem to be enjoying it.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
93B140A0-2B9A-41E9-8967-9A106D5CF733.jpeg

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Ive seen one of these in Armagh now a good few times at a house on portadown road in the same colour.

Looks nice in the flesh when driving by.

jc7891

RMS Regular
When you send it for a service do they offer a loan car of any description, even like a rental as there is no dealer local?