PMG Cars and Coffee - Sunday 9th September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Great morning out and a fantastic turnout. Good to get the golf out to stretch it's legs.

andy.

RMS Regular
Drives
MKVI GTI
As said car sounds well Jonny. Had a good day myself some serious metal there!

c_rad

RMS Regular
Good to catch up with some people and meet some new ones too!

Wee dude loved the Lamborghini though, His favourite one of the day. The only one he wanted a picture with too :joy:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Looked like a great day ... I ended up on the golf course but will definitely be at the next one.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
What a brilliant turnout and £310 raised too (y)

I would definitely open the doors for cars and coffee more often as it's a decent location for access and no one to complain or disturb us all now that down royal is gone

Fantastic Pete.

Sheeples

RMS Regular
Drives
M4/RS4
Just in the door and sat down with a tea after heading onto Armagh run with @Jonny. Fantastic day really good to meet more people off here and chat to familiar faces. Great effort on the money raised as well.

Jonny

RMS Regular
Just in the door and sat down with a tea after heading onto Armagh run with @Jonny. Fantastic day really good to meet more people off here and chat to familiar faces. Great effort on the money raised as well.
Armagh run was fantastic mate. Andy and Gary are good guys too.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.