Polished Alloys - alloys wheel refurb, mirror polishing , straight and weld alloys, 07792101355

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BELLUR

RMS Regular
I picked up my car last Friday, havent managed pics up so far. The car is in serious need of a wash but thought I'd better get a pic up at least to show Michael's work.
To say I was pleased is an understatement! This guys work is impeccable and it's easy to see he takes pride in anything he puts his name to. Super competitive prices as well and very easy to talk to. I really wouldnt hesitate to recommend him and I'll deffo use his services in the future for any refurb needs.
I have used one of his own close up pics here, hope he doesnt mind:-

Wheel3.jpg

Wheel1.JPG

Wheel2.JPG

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Unfortunately not a happy update :-( I approached Michael 4 weeks ago about my wheels. He asked me to wait a week and a half so I did. The car was meant to go on the Saturday as arranged so I text him on the Friday night and he said he couldn't do them as he was busy but would do them the following week. I was annoyed about this as I had organised lifts to work and so on but decided it was worth a wait to get a good job done. The next Friday I text him again to confirm all was good for Saturday, again was told he couldn't do it due to family emergency. I accept that family comes first so was not annoyed but I did ask him to let me know when suited him. It has now been well over a week and no sign of him getting in touch. Sadly with work and so on I don't have the time to be cancelling lifts and constantly change plans.

Feeling really annoyed to be honest and I doubt I will be using him again, I don't know why my experience has been so different to what everyone else on here has had.

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
Unfortunately not a happy update :-( I approached Michael 4 weeks ago about my wheels. He asked me to wait a week and a half so I did. The car was meant to go on the Saturday as arranged so I text him on the Friday night and he said he couldn't do them as he was busy but would do them the following week. I was annoyed about this as I had organised lifts to work and so on but decided it was worth a wait to get a good job done. The next Friday I text him again to confirm all was good for Saturday, again was told he couldn't do it due to family emergency. I accept that family comes first so was not annoyed but I did ask him to let me know when suited him. It has now been well over a week and no sign of him getting in touch. Sadly with work and so on I don't have the time to be cancelling lifts and constantly change plans.

Feeling really annoyed to be honest and I doubt I will be using him again, I don't know why my experience has been so different to what everyone else on here has had.
Hi mate. Sorry for that but im not work every saturday and sunday. Im work all week fro 7 to 11 and need two day free. Not my fault if u cant do that for any other day than saturday.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Hi mate. Sorry for that but im not work every saturday and sunday. Im work all week fro 7 to 11 and need two day free. Not my fault if u cant do that for any other day than saturday.
I completely appreciate that and wouldn't hold that against anyone.

The problem is I need my car for work and am too busy to arrange for any other day, will maybe get back in touch if I can arrange to borrow a family members car when they are on holiday next month.

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza

The problem is I need my car for work and am too busy to arrange for any other day, will maybe get back in touch if I can arrange to borrow a family members car when they are on holiday next month.
I'm sure you don't need to leave your car in to Michael, he just needs the wheels left in. Can't you borrow a set of wheels or buy a cheap set to use in the meantime? :confounded:

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza

i will sort spare set off alloys for u!

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
Ok mate i'll try and throw them up to you in the morning, will be before 11am or else at lunchtime. :grinning:

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
I'm sure you don't need to leave your car in to Michael, he just needs the wheels left in. Can't you borrow a set of wheels or buy a cheap set to use in the meantime? :confounded:

to be fair to stu i did say to him he will work sat and sundays . but failed to mention not every sat or sunday ... hope this matter gets resolved soon .. keep me posted both of you if you will .. im all for michael but also want to make sure his feedback is good

many thanks ....nigel

i will sort spare set off alloys for u!

saves you being without your car .

Martyn

RMS Regular
Hi Michael,

Do you spray both the front and rear of the wheel?

My alloys have large spaces between the spokes therefore the rear of the wheel needs to look as good as the front.

Thanks!

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Anyone wanting Michael to do their wheels is better off getting 4 spare wheels on in the meantime. I know its not ideal but its the best solution. The guy is always flat out busy and theres hardly any space around his workshop to store peoples cars.

Michael polished my M-Parallels after dropping them off and he done a great job for the price paid.

Well recommended

(y)

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
@Tinners Those wheels are class, what are they?

@Gibonz Aye no room in that yard is right, could hardly get parked there on Monday and it was a 17 point turn effort to get out! :p

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
Yeah Michael talked me into getting them full polished, as i'd originally wanted the spokes painted in a gunmetal grey. Now he wants to paint the barrels in a mad colour lol! :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.