Polished Alloys - alloys wheel refurb, mirror polishing , straight and weld alloys, 07792101355

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Well I have just left these in to get the dish polished on them so looking forward in getting them back

ee140c6375f908e1aed4a3df73d5d452.jpg

Thanks jay

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Well I picked up my wheels today and am very happy with the work they have done and I will be back in the summer to get the bbs's done

image-128.jpg

image-129.jpg

Sorry about the **** phone pics

Thanks jay

Curtiz

RMS Regular
Left my wheels up with Michael to get refurbished and a new colour

Before

After

Very happy with the job, fast turnaround too! Will be leaving my standard wheels up to get done too when I come to sell the car

Alan212

RMS Regular
Drives
Vx Insignia sri
Hi mate

Looking a a set of alloys tidied up on my insignia. each wheel has some kurb marks on them! Do you know roughly how much 4 wheels would cost to be refurb'd?

cheers mate

Marc

RMS Moderator
I had a set of wheels done last week for my brother, turned around in a day and no problems answering the phone and sent a few photos to me.

Have to say he done a great job!

Last edited:

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I had a set of wheels done last week for my brother, turned around in a day and no problems answering the phone and sent a few photos to me.

Have to say he done a great job!
Iv never had a bother either tbh...

Last edited by a moderator:

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
Anyone had kerbing damaged fixed by Michael or is it better to get the whole rim sprayed?
Hi buddy.
Usually I’m not doing that type of job . As is no way to do right as if u blend colour and just lacquer around or so that be for a while etc. I’m recommend does full job which be last till next damage or curb! Thanks

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Thanks for the quick reply!
Do you mind if I send you some photos of the damage so you can quote me or would it be better to call in with you?

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Can anyone post photos of work recently done by Michael? It’s been many years since I last had wheels done by him and I’ve heard things have greatly improved since but I’d like to see examples before I send the MINI wheels up to get done.

Cheers

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Can anyone post photos of work recently done by Michael? It’s been many years since I last had wheels done by him and I’ve heard things have greatly improved since but I’d like to see examples before I send the MINI wheels up to get done.

Cheers

They’re on Facebook, tho not a huge amount of photos lately but if your very busy your not going to be able to take loads

AE7E531F-16D0-45CF-896E-75703F3A17F7.jpeg
CC289E04-358F-4FEE-A04E-D17BE34F253E.jpeg
33200A09-DA6F-4A32-B26E-03F2653044A6.jpeg
E522444C-B909-45F0-B2A3-1FE04275B7AC.jpeg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Those top couple look like a stunning job .i have to get my lips done again this year before the better weather comes around .good timing as I need 4 new tyres on anyhow .

Marc

RMS Moderator

Cheers

One is before lacquer and one finished.

8F4E07D7-01F1-4E4B-837E-1C8AA6974F1D.jpeg
214B3113-1B03-421E-885E-C2B52014EF83.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.