Pure White Toyota GR Yaris Circuit Pack

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
She's finally arrived. I've only had the car a few days and have hardly driven it. Being my first new car, and the fact the GR is of course Japanese I felt the need to baby it from birth and prep it well before it gets put into daily duties.

She's a June 2021 GR Yaris Circuit Pack in Pure White, with the LSDs front and rear, Michelin PS4s on forged rims. Just lovely out of the box.

First up the obligatory dealership snap:

1624392118957.png

As the car was booked to go to PMG for a ceramic coating just after it arrived, Toyota were very obliging in leaving the car literally in the wrapper.

Thanks to help from @Robert we got stuck into undersealing the car with Bilt Hamber Dynax to help protect the body. It's actually a very easy product to use and will hopefully protect

1624392498104.png

Such a wide ass. With obligatory rallyflapz now on as well.

1624392842479.png

Sadly I've done only about 15 miles in total in the car but I'll be picking it up from @big_pete very soon... his arm twisted to fit some pre cut PPF as well which I picked up from the excellent GR Yaris forum (gr-yaris.co.uk).

Mirror riser also fitted, and some more bits and pieces to come - primarily the ubiquitous Maxton Designs bodykit which is in the post. Other than that I'll be just looking forward to putting the 600 run in miles on it before unleashing the wee three pot to the redline.

We talk about the car a bit more including with @big_pete on the latest Sold as Seen Podcast which should be heading to your ears possibly later on this evening!

More updates to follow, but .... beside myself pleased.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
Lovely I actually saw my first one close up today parked randomly in Limavady. They are very low and fat. Enjoy it I'm sure we'll hear about it soon.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Superb! Can’t wait to see where the front plate ends up 😂

Saw one today on the road for the first time and they are wide looking, very cool indeed. Congrats 😎🤘🏻

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
I'm a firm believer in straight out of the box, after letting it warm up properly, and cut the living sh1te out of it. But then again, it's you're (beautiful) car so you can drive it how you like.

Health to enjoy and can't wait to see the updates of progression

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That’s cool. I’ve seen a few of these on the roads and have shouted “Andy’s getting one of those!!” to mrs Coog probably 4 or 5 times now… much to her bemusement.

Taking of bemusement - I’m not sure what’s more surprising; you getting that brand new car (which is a Toyota Yaris) or your first post detailing the application of stone chip to it’s inner arches! Does that mean it’s going to be around for a while?

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
That’s cool. I’ve seen a few of these on the roads and have shouted “Andy’s getting one of those!!” to mrs Coog probably 4 or 5 times now… much to her bemusement.

Taking of bemusement - I’m not sure what’s more surprising; you getting that brand new car (which is a Toyota Yaris) or your first post detailing the application of stone chip to it’s inner arches! Does that mean it’s going to be around for a while?
I am confused at myself reading this. Next thing I’ll be using the two bucket method and wearing crocs.

Last edited:

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Tidy collection now Mr. Cooper. That is absolutely class and my favourite car of the 20s by a long shot! Health to rally!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Excellent use of ‘ubiquitous’ 😌

Fantastic cars - a real winner for Toyota.

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
Fantastic! Spied one at TJ Hamilton in cookstown couple of weeks back and they look great in the flesh 😎

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Being honest I dont look at new cars at all and ive listedned to the sold as seen and you talking about this and I just had a picture in my head of a souped up yaris boring new car stuff... now ive seen a pic of it thats class!! Front end looks agressive as!