Pure White Toyota GR Yaris Circuit Pack

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Someone has been Stealing Audi primer again .think it looks brilliant in grey tbh .

Attachments

• 392E1D0E-D09F-4B4D-9735-11819B542473.jpeg
    392E1D0E-D09F-4B4D-9735-11819B542473.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 199

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Was behind you heading out of Banbridge earlier. First time seeing one in the metal. Very impressed- nice beefy stance out of the box. Health to enjoy!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Me too, on the way home from picking it up. Much better doing what you did though. 8-(

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
270 odd miles. Getting there! Yes maybe I’m getting sensible in my old age and should have done cork and back on day 1 lol.

Reactions: Cro

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
This is the equivalent of a child doing the slowest most dithering walk when you tell them to hurry the frig up, isn't it lol? :joy:

Or your sibling who is still clinically unwrapping his first Christment present after you murdered yours and look on in jealously.

Car looks fantastic Cooper, love the square plate.

bob

RMS Regular
What's the ride and brakes like Andy? I ordered a Pure White Circuit Pack last week solely on the few clips I've seen of them, still yet to sit my arse in one.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
The ride is excellent- it’s built for bumpy B roads and is generally very composed. It’s over braked too- huge front stoppers for such a small car.

Get the demonstrator just to be sure of what you think but you won’t be disappointed.

After doing a fair few road miles I’ve discovered how stable they are at speed. The road roar is the only giveaway you are making extremely good progress- thanks to the solidly mounted back end.

I’m going to dynamat the boot floor which isn’t at all necessary if it’s a weekend toy but as I’m currently using mine daily, 5kg of it is apparently a great job to quieten the cabin. It’s apparently as loud as a standard 911 at speed if that’s any frame of reference, thanks to Harry Metcalfe and his DB meter.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Thanks to help from @pablo we got stuck into sound deadening. Interestingly it has “moved” the tyre roar to the rear quarters so that’s on the list for more after doing the boot and under the rear bench.

FA94F707-434F-4E07-9930-BC836D316D69.jpeg

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Thanks to help from @pablo we got stuck into sound deadening. Interestingly it has “moved” the tyre roar to the rear quarters so that’s on the list for more after doing the boot and under the rear bench.

View attachment 328624
Id be doing those legs at the front of the boot, it could be travelling up them and vibrating in the quarters....if that makes sense

Even a drop of waxoyl or similar sprayed inside them can dull noise

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
The GR has had some serious clicks put on it the last few days with a run to the Deep South.
0C5C60A9-509B-4DAD-A63E-37901B0BACCD.jpeg

Adaptive cruise control where have you been all my life! MPG now in the early 30s not that I’m overly concerned, faultless and pretty comfortable on the long runs.

Neither what the car was built for or purchased to do but had to take it to put all its talents to the test.

0F1F2704-87B9-4B24-8042-D93CA690297D.jpeg

Zach57

RMS Regular
Just tried the adaptive cruise control the other day, never thought I would need that but it’s so handy!
I found sometimes the automatic headlights can take a few seconds to come back on so I stopped using them.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Finally, an update.

After an epic wait my Maxton kit has (mostly) arrived. Thanks to TMC in Dundonald - they’ve been very helpful.

Hoping to get this, skirts and rear spats fitted ASAP.

D31A3BB8-A904-4B80-8C54-0DD4600A6588.jpeg