Pure White Toyota GR Yaris Circuit Pack

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I am confused at myself reading this. Next thing I’ll be using the two bucket method and wearing crocs.
There's more 'Two bucket wrong'uns' in here than I'm normally comfortable with but I'd excuse it for that thing. Health to enjoy!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Collected the car from PMG earlier and meandered around Belfast in it. Was just great. 70 odd miles on the clock so far.

Brilliant work by @big_pete

FE32A50F-970C-4F43-800D-88A572CC6202.jpeg
492984FB-4CCD-4544-BF33-615C2892B701.jpeg
58DD3928-6709-49C2-9F85-73A4587FE684.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Class, that's where the Paddy Hopkirk Autotest was held in 2012, and there's cones in the background, looks like the perfect opportunity...:innocent:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I really cant get enough of these pictures. :heart_eyes:

Any other aftermarket mods planned?
None at the moment - but the aftermarket for the GR is an interesting place, the pace of development is rapid. I think if I kept the car long term and it was taken out of daily duties it might be fun to give it silly power.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Just class, really love these. Good to see a few popping up here as well.

Be a hard choice for you now on which car to take for a blast!

variant

RMS Regular
Drives
T5, Up Gti
Just spotted on the seven mile straight looking class, must be another white one in templepatrick as saw that one on Tuesday. Great presence on the road!

DJMCA

RMS Regular
None at the moment - but the aftermarket for the GR is an interesting place, the pace of development is rapid. I think if I kept the car long term and it was taken out of daily duties it might be fun to give it silly power.

Id say these will be a future investment given the rarity of them, might be worth squirreling it away somewhere.

variant

RMS Regular
Drives
T5, Up Gti
Id say these will be a future investment given the rarity of them, might be worth squirreling it away somewhere.
Was having this chat about these the other day, can see them disappearing into collections once they come off 24 month leases

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Are they rare? I thought Toyota was making as many as demand dictated.

Apparently they are losing a fortune on every car they build. So there’s a good chance they won’t build more than the 25,000 they need to go rallying.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Are they rare? I thought Toyota was making as many as demand dictated.
There is a lot of demand for sure but we are only talking less than 2k cars for GB at the moment, rare enough for now and if indeed it is a loss leader for Toyota, not to mention I don't see other manufacturers firing out homologation specials, the news should be good on the rarity front.

However its the spectacular confluence of great 'value' - 10k less than a Golf R for example, unparalleled out of the box B-road ability (drive before comment), perceived residuals, 0% finance, hand built look and feel, Covid Yolo, practicality, 10 year warranty, low road tax. All the reasons for its appeal.

Last edited:

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
Flip I didn’t realise there were so little in the UK!

With no new petrol cars being made after 2030 as well, anything of this ilk will be worth a fortune in 15-20 years.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
There’s an identical one local to me as of yesterday and it looks marvellous in the metal.

I’d like one but wouldn’t get the use it deserves.