Pure White Toyota GR Yaris Circuit Pack

Gambit

RMS Regular
:innocent:

Litchfield suspension offering including setting the car up for you for about £500 cheaper than that.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Litchfield is Nitron I think? That's a good deal they have then if it's the adjustable Nitrons.

They're very good too. Nitron used to be a good deal cheaper than Ohlins but not any more. They're often in around the same money these days.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Daron and Frazer are top guys. Got me all my parts for the Alfa

bob

RMS Regular
Suits the kit well! Anything else in the pipeline for it, still enjoying it?

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Lovely little car. I'm sure its super capable and a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy it or many years to come. Must make a good daily thats still a lot of fun.

Your sound deadening could be better though if you wanted, the Matt is there to stop vibration, you don't need to have full coverage of a panel with this, its better to use a mass loaded vinyl on top of this and best is a mass loaded vinyl that has a foam layer underneath. You may know this already though in which case I apologise for the lecture.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
And now with the springs. @Blackline aligned the car as well - so far it seems a better resolved ride but I really need to put some miles on it to see if it genuinely is better.

Low speed comfort seems better - lower spring rate when not loaded up as they are progressive. Anyway.

Certainly looks the part.
3655EEE2-826C-46F1-B741-E10952C0C770.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I'll predictably say that's a bit low for my liking. Probably dead on for day to day driving but might run out of travel on a bumpier road and it's the bumpy twisty roads where cars like this shine!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Sure give it to me for a good scalp and I'll fill yer logbook in no time lol. ;)

I'm not without experience of lowered cars, my Maestro had a -60mm drop which meant it had to be lifted over the steel rim that used to be at the MOT centres when they had the long pits before things got so much better with the lifts... I think all the 155's have some type of drop too but I rue it when I'm on a proper charge up a bumpy road.

Must go off and check my logbook lol 8-|

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The Otto models are great. I have a 1:12 from them. They're plastic at that scale, but the detailing is very good.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Well the time is nearly here to let the GR go to pastures new. I will get a bit of a review together on what has been an absolutely fantastic time with the car, it having been my daily for the last two years along with the likes of a family trip south of cork, and getting about to loads of events.

It truly is one of the best cars I've ever owned, and with Mrs C to return to work shortly, I am putting my sensible pants on and will go more-door for Cooper Jr purposes. Will be advertising soon but if anyone is interested, I am only a PM away.

Snapped in the wild...

1684265003423.jpeg