RMS Epic Workshop/ Garage Thread: Show me your bench/garage

O.C.D

RMS Regular
It is. I've been fortunate enough to be inside it and it is indeed like the Bat Cave.
WHAAAAAAAAAAA....in Lurgan :p:eek:

The-Batcave-Lurgan-640x265.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Collected my floor from flexi tile on Thursday and managed to get a couple of hours today to start laying it. Got all the main floor laid - tomorrow / Monday I'll get to work with the jigsaw and table saw and start trimming the side pieces down.

Very impressed so far. Handy enough worked with - just a rubber mallet and a bit of patience. I know it'll be a different story tomorrow though!

Oh, and a wee pic of my toolbox courtesy of @Woodcutter

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Dave..

RMS Regular
Collected my floor from flexi tile on Thursday and managed to get a couple of hours today to start laying it. Got all the main floor laid - tomorrow / Monday I'll get to work with the jigsaw and table saw and start trimming the side pieces down.

Very impressed so far. Handy enough worked with - just a rubber mallet and a bit of patience. I know it'll be a different story tomorrow though!

Oh, and a wee pic of my toolbox courtesy of @Woodcutter

View attachment 121811 View attachment 121812
@Big Pimp
Thats a class looking toolbox Ross.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Garage is pretty much finished, save for a bit of organising, setting up and letting my OCD kick in to get all shelves laid out.

I ended up using a table saw to trim edges etc. Would have been an absolute ball-ache trying to trim it down without it.

Shelving and work bench came from Amazon. Really easy to set up. Used a few spare tiles I had left over to put on the work bench.

If I was doing it again, I'd have put some self levelling on the garage floor. Thought it was really even and level. It's not bad, but annoying me a bit now I've laid the floor.

In going to grab a couple of better pictures with shelving etc. As I started tidying it last night after uploading the pics here, but here is one of the shelves from Amazon.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Garage is pretty much finished, save for a bit of organising, setting up and letting my OCD kick in to get all shelves laid out.

I ended up using a table saw to trim edges etc. Would have been an absolute ball-ache trying to trim it down without it.

Shelving and work bench came from Amazon. Really easy to set up. Used a few spare tiles I had left over to put on the work bench.

If I was doing it again, I'd have put some self levelling on the garage floor. Thought it was really even and level. It's not bad, but annoying me a bit now I've laid the floor.

In going to grab a couple of better pictures with shelving etc. As I started tidying it last night after uploading the pics here, but here is one of the shelves from Amazon.

View attachment 122793
You've plenty of mitts anyway (y)(y)(y)

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
@weeloaney I'll ask for a proper price tomorrow, he said today there was only a few pounds in it per meter over a standard high strength mix.
@G N K Its an extension of an existing 6mx6m garage and joining it onto the gable of the house making an extra 9mx6m as it was the cheapest way to do it. Can't wait to start fitting it out.