RMS Epic Workshop/ Garage Thread: Show me your bench/garage

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Some more signage up, I was really excited by this idea and @Blackwater Graphics made it look even better than I had imagined it
IMG_20170126_183750.jpg

sam_9n

RMS Regular
This is mine. Before the first picture it was easily about 4-5 inches of compacted horse turd. So got a mini digger out, removed it and had to scrub the floor clean before painting. Can fit two cars in whilst working on the third at the front. Does me :grinning:

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0868.JPG

Last edited:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Has anyone moved a boiler flue? Mine goes up through the roof of the garage and it's leaking around it. I'd like to put a 90 on it and put it out the side wall.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Fellas came today to make a start as it was too wet for them to do slurry lol

Before they came, ground filled in.

CC22B66C-107E-4BD9-91D7-0E23F22BDC28_zpsbo30d7yj.jpg

I was away so unfortunately didn't get a picture in daylight, but the had the laser out and got the ground properly level, we had too much, thankfully as they neatened up the edges.

Also got the foundations dug and the concrete is coming in the morning.

IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG

I'm away at 6am in the morning so don't think it will be any brighter, but there shouldn't me much change till I come back next week so will get a daylight picture then.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
That'll be some size of garage you're building!! (y) Wish I had that much space in mine lol If the weather clears up this weekend I'll take the Mazda out and get a few pics of mine. Need to get my toolboard fitted and a few things hung up on the walls. Also, whilst moving a sheet of plywood last night I discovered a couple of the joists in my garage aren't actually fixed to anything and can freely move around :eek: So I'll have to put that right as well! A little bit scary!

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Has anyone moved a boiler flue? Mine goes up through the roof of the garage and it's leaking around it. I'd like to put a 90 on it and put it out the side wall.

Could you not just replace the flashing where it goes through the roof? They are normally rubber now and you just pull it over the flue then put the tiles around it or if it's flat roof seal it to the roof.