RMS Rolling Road Day - 21st Nov - GSportscars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

StuartS

RMS Regular
not sure who is organising the cars now but can i request one of the early slots. have to be away for 1 at the latest!

PhilM

RMS Regular
not sure who is organising the cars now but can i request one of the early slots. have to be away for 1 at the latest!

we could roughly assume the order of the list and make amendments from there?

Who is availible most of the day with good people skills and and not a complete thicko (therefore I'm out lol )

Phil

AC

RMS Regular
I think it's fairly well organised after the clear instructions set out by @gsportcars . Deposits sent to him directly then the balance paid to him when you bring your car in for the run (sounds fair).

As PhilM says, you could do an order of the list on the main page and go from there. Anyone who wants an earlier slot can go on ahead.

mn5587

RMS Regular
Drives
CLK 55 AMG
What time are people arriving at? Im driving from the North Coast so don't want to miss runs or be to early and by myself!

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I think it's fairly well organised after the clear instructions set out by @gsportcars . Deposits sent to him directly then the balance paid to him when you bring your car in for the run (sounds fair).

This is the easiest way to be honest. Give Gav the rest of the money once he gives you your printout.

Don't think there's much organising needed on the day or a strict order.

If you need an early run, just arrive early and let him know.

I'll maybe bring the camera and grab a few photos. I'll probably head up for it starting at 9:30 @mn5587

1. pablo/Clio 197 - Deposit paid
2. McMurray/S2000 - Deposit paid
3. Hippy ep3
4. Burt2000/Leon Cupra - Deposit paid
5. AC/Golf GTi - Deposit paid
6. Con Honda Del Sol SiR
7. Phil(m) Toyota starlet
8. WSM / M4
9. jok0212 / Leon Cupra R - Deposit paid
10.mn5587/ CLK 55 - Deposit paid
11. Ricky2 MR2
12. Kyle Darley - Honda Civic Ep3 - Deposit paid
13. Jamie Scott - Abarth 500
14. Ceebl - Mk5 GTI - Deposit paid
15. Renman8957- R56 JCW - Deposit paid
16. Jessy - 335
17. Stocky - Mk7 Golf R - Deposit paid
18. miniator- Astra H VXR - Deposit paid
19. Stuart - RS Megane - Deposit paid

Anybody else up for this?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
We need 3 more people to get tea and snacks:p
I'm out at the beer festival on Friday night so ill not be there for 9.30 but I live quite close so say 10.30-11 for me would be good, probably works out ok as i'm 4th on the list. Can any names be taken off the above and just narrow it down to those definitely going and get a running order drawn up(y)

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Do it @jonny_w

Deposit paid for me also

Phil

1. pablo/Clio 197 - Deposit paid
2. McMurray/S2000 - Deposit paid
3. Hippy ep3
4. Burt2000/Leon Cupra - Deposit paid
5. AC/Golf GTi - Deposit paid
6. Con Honda Del Sol SiR
7. Phil(m) Toyota starlet - Deposit paid
8. WSM / M4
9. jok0212 / Leon Cupra R - Deposit paid
10.mn5587/ CLK 55 - Deposit paid
11. Ricky2 MR2
12. Kyle Darley - Honda Civic Ep3 - Deposit paid
13. Jamie Scott - Abarth 500
14. Ceebl - Mk5 GTI - Deposit paid
15. Renman8957- R56 JCW - Deposit paid
16. Jessy - 335
17. Stocky - Mk7 Golf R - Deposit paid
18. miniator- Astra H VXR - Deposit paid
19. Stuart - RS Megane - Deposit paid

Anybody else?

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Tell your friends, lets get better numbers for this! Should be a good day for watching a few pulls and car chat...

PhilM

RMS Regular
Tell your friends, lets get better numbers for this! Should be a good day for watching a few pulls and car chat...

Indeed, only that we have a group of toyotas heading back to Gavin's mid Dec I'd be bring a few of them along.

Usually a load of Hondas at RR days we only have 4 :worried:

I don't want to win lowest hp of the day without some competition lol

Phil

Last edited:

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
I'm not sure who is actually organising this at this stage now lol.
I have no issues at all if people want on early. But as these events go I am always flat out and simply handing keys back to people and taking keys from the next driver etc. We will probably need someone invloved in the organising to keep the flow of cars coming in. I should have a printout on the day of all the cars so it's just a matter of ticking them off etc.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Think the best thing to do is draw up a running list with approx times for those that have paid a deposit and aim for a 9.30 start? Will we go in the order above in post #138?

@gsportcars How long does each run take from driving on to driving off the rollers so the next car on the list can be waiting and ready to go

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.