RMS Rolling Road Day - 21st Nov - GSportscars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hippyross

RMS Regular
1. pablo/Clio 197 - Deposit paid
2. McMurray/S2000 - Deposit paid
3. Hippy ep3 - Deposit paid
4. Burt2000/Leon Cupra - Deposit paid
5. AC/Golf GTi - Deposit paid
6. Con Honda Del Sol SiR
7. Phil(m) Toyota starlet - Deposit paid
8. WSM / M4
9. jok0212 / Leon Cupra R - Deposit paid
10.mn5587/ CLK 55 - Deposit paid
11. Ricky2 MR2
12. Kyle Darley - Honda Civic Ep3 - Deposit paid
13. Jamie Scott - Abarth 500
14. Ceebl - Mk5 GTI - Deposit paid
15. Renman8957- R56 JCW - Deposit paid
16. Jessy - 335
17. Stocky - Mk7 Golf R - Deposit paid
18. miniator- Astra H VXR - Deposit paid
19. Stuart - RS Megane - Deposit paid

pablo

RMS Moderator
Gav. Maybe print the sheet out and hang it up. When people arrive they put a number beside their name and that's the running order. That number being the prev highest + 1.

Then cash you up when you go to pull their car in.

Or something.....

I'll be over early I could help get the first few on the go.

Also if people could bring the right amount they owe nd not need change it would help hugely.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Also if people could bring the right amount they owe nd not need change it would help hugely.

This would be £25 each if I'm not mistaken given a £5 deposit already, so everyone make sure they have coins or 5ers on them!

PhilM

RMS Regular
You coming along with your boosted K20 making the rest of us N/A folk look inferior. :party:

I like the sounds of this :grinning:

I'll be leaving Bangor/Ards around 9ish if anyone is heading from that direction ?

Phil

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Deposit paid for me
Jamie

1. pablo/Clio 197 - Deposit paid
2. McMurray/S2000 - Deposit paid
3. Hippy ep3 - Deposit paid
4. Burt2000/Leon Cupra - Deposit paid
5. AC/Golf GTi - Deposit paid
6. Con Honda Del Sol SiR
7. Phil(m) Toyota starlet - Deposit paid
8. WSM / M4
9. jok0212 / Leon Cupra R - Deposit paid
10.mn5587/ CLK 55 - Deposit paid
11. Ricky2 MR2
12. Kyle Darley - Honda Civic Ep3 - Deposit paid
13. Jamie Scott - Abarth 500 - Deposit paid
14. Ceebl - Mk5 GTI - Deposit paid
15. Renman8957- R56 JCW - Deposit paid
16. Jessy - 335
17. Stocky - Mk7 Golf R - Deposit paid
18. miniator- Astra H VXR - Deposit paid
19. Stuart - RS Megane - Deposit paid

PhilM

RMS Regular
Lol. I had a misfire on hi boost last time I had it out so give it a run first to see if we're good to go.

It's loud that's all I can say:grinning:
I'll be heading the same time from Comber direction.

We could all meet at Ards if that suits sortof half way between comber and Bangor or if there is no one else meeting up I could call by comber

Phil

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
looking good, some nice motor coming...bring the woollies, its gonna be a cold one

Darley_GTD

RMS Member
Drives
Mk7 Golf GTD
Me and Jamie (Abarth 500) are meeting at Bloomfields McDonalds for Breakfast 8:30am tomorrow then leaving about 9am if anyone from Bangor wanna join..?

PhilM

RMS Regular
I'll be heading the same time from Comber direction.

Me and Jamie (Abarth 500) are meeting at Bloomfields McDonalds for Breakfast 8:30am tomorrow then leaving about 9am if anyone from Bangor wanna join..?

I think i know that abarth, yous fancy making that mcdonalds at newtownards?

maybe @AC could join?

anyone else from the surrounding area?

Phil

Curtiz

RMS Regular
Is it too late to leave a deposit or can I arrive with the money tomorrow?

AC

RMS Regular
I think i know that abarth, yous fancy making that mcdonalds at newtownards?

maybe @AC could join?

anyone else from the surrounding area?

Phil

A friend of mine is coming to mine for 9am so you guys plough on and I'll meet you there :grinning:

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
OK so a little update....

These are the deposits I have received via paypal so far (shamelessly pasted from google sheets lol). By my count from the latest post in this thread I am one short. Seems to be Jamie with the Abarth 500. Apologies if I've missed it Jamie. Could you double check and let me know and I'll see what happened lol.

mn5587 Matt Neill Mercedes CLK 55
Pablo Paul McKernon clio 197
Ryan Mc Murray Honda s2000
AC Alan Canning
cbeel Chris Bell MK5 GTI??
miniator Dale Freeburn VXR astra
Renman8957 Ryan Montgomery Mini JCW
Darley_86 Kyle Darley EP3 type R
Barry Mc Fall Seat Leon Cupra MK2
STOCKY Kyle Stockman Golf R
jok0212 Johnny Leon Cupra R
Stuart Stuart Sawyers Megane RS
Philmep82 Phillip Montgomery Starlet GT turbo
Hippyross Leslie Ross Corsa 1.4???

With regards the order of cars on the day. I think @pablo 's idea is on the money. I'll print off a sheet with all drivers. If each person arriving can park in the area outlined in blue on the previous post, then come and see myself, then you can simply write your order number next to your name and I can call each driver in turn to be ready as I go. At least that way I have a half an idea of whats going on lol.

@Burt2000 ... Depending on the car, it can take 15mins or 45mins to do a run. Very low cars tend to take longer for obvious reasons and if they have to be run on the single roller then 'some say' readings can be a little off (maybe 5-8hp tops from testing). Generally if anyone has the ability to raise their car then that would help. Otherwise it's pretty much all gravy!!!

I'm looking forward to it as always. The last RMS day was excellent and always with a good variety of cars.

Mrs Gsport has been been kind enough to make the sambos again too!!

Jsa500

RMS Member
Drives
Abarth 500
OK so a little update....

These are the deposits I have received via paypal so far (shamelessly pasted from google sheets lol). By my count from the latest post in this thread I am one short. Seems to be Jamie with the Abarth 500. Apologies if I've missed it Jamie. Could you double check and let me know and I'll see what happened lol.

mn5587 Matt Neill Mercedes CLK 55
Pablo Paul McKernon clio 197
Ryan Mc Murray Honda s2000
AC Alan Canning
cbeel Chris Bell MK5 GTI??
miniator Dale Freeburn VXR astra
Renman8957 Ryan Montgomery Mini JCW
Darley_86 Kyle Darley EP3 type R
Barry Mc Fall Seat Leon Cupra MK2
STOCKY Kyle Stockman Golf R
jok0212 Johnny Leon Cupra R
Stuart Stuart Sawyers Megane RS
Philmep82 Phillip Montgomery Starlet GT turbo
Hippyross Leslie Ross Corsa 1.4???

With regards the order of cars on the day. I think @pablo 's idea is on the money. I'll print off a sheet with all drivers. If each person arriving can park in the area outlined in blue on the previous post, then come and see myself, then you can simply write your order number next to your name and I can call each driver in turn to be ready as I go. At least that way I have a half an idea of whats going on lol.

@Burt2000 ... Depending on the car, it can take 15mins or 45mins to do a run. Very low cars tend to take longer for obvious reasons and if they have to be run on the single roller then 'some say' readings can be a little off (maybe 5-8hp tops from testing). Generally if anyone has the ability to raise their car then that would help. Otherwise it's pretty much all gravy!!!

I'm looking forward to it as always. The last RMS day was excellent and always with a good variety of cars.

Mrs Gsport has been been kind enough to make the sambos again too!!
My PayPal was playing up and not letting me send it, however kyle Darley then sent the payment for me via his account

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.