RMS Stand at Ultimate Car Show, Larne (Sun 30th March)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Just to confirm,. Where is the show held ? Last time i was there was about 3 years ago. Location Caterpillar, Larne ? (old FG Wilson site)

Last edited:

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Same place @Eager, just changed their name to Caterpillar. Mother's Day, pah what a croc of crap and I am a Mum, helps Courtney loves cars and won't object to me taking her.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Bad day for the show. Mothers day

Potentially loitering with mother in law all day v footering at cars and a hopefully nice drive down.
My mum can find her flowers waiting on kitchen table.

It's a tough one but I think I know what I be doing. Lol

Reactions: Mel

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
For info. And yes it's a filthy swear word on here. But jon44 is having it's first monthly cruise of 2014 this evening after the show. In antrim. J1. But likely be in the town.

306HDi

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon TDi/Mini
Potentially loitering with mother in law all day v footering at cars and a hopefully nice drive down.
My mum can find her flowers waiting on kitchen table.

It's a tough one but I think I know what I be doing. Lol

Tut tut lol

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Im having some mechanical issues s its 50/50 if i make it, rather than say im going and by chance don't make it il pull out for someone else. Sorry thought i had all my issues sorted.

1. Eager
2. Mattvtecyo - IMPREZA STI
3. Marcdh -
4. m00k - Vaux vxr8
5. seanmooney - Opel Corsa C

7. KERR'S TYRES - Merc SL AMG
8. Sskoda - BMW E34
9. Loliver - Vxr astra Nurburgring
10. Terence - 205 d turbo

Reserve
1. X16XE-ross - mk5 golf gti rep
2. Bloke - ek9 rep

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
What area are we all traveling from ? I shall be going out from Templepatrick.

Terence

RMS Member
Drives
Peugeot 205 td
I'm heading from Crossgar looking to join convoy if there is one if some one could tell me a time to meet and were a outs

PmcBeaver81

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 Skyline :)
I'll be heading from Derry/Londonderry to this. Anyone else coming from here or want to meet en route? Don't know exactly where am going so it would be very helpful. Cheers! :-D

genman

G
might take a nip down to watch this.....not like I don't know the way since I work there.
for those not familiar with the area...the whole A8 from just outside Belfast is now a 40mph zone due to roadworks and it is patrolled / camera'd.

From the North get to Ballymena and take the road to Larne at the Pennybridge junction.....at the Larne end just follow the road to the 2nd roundabout and then take the 1st exit....keep on that road til a tight bend at the bottom of a long hill then go left.....follow that road past the apartments and church to the traffic lights and thats the CAT factory across the road.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I'll be heading from Derry/Londonderry to this. Anyone else coming from here or want to meet en route? Don't know exactly where am going so it would be very helpful. Cheers! :-D

Are you coming down glenshane ? If so come through antrim, can meet ya there if you wish. Only thing is likely as the RMS stand cars likely have to be in the show early, i will be leaving antrim before its likely ideal to come down as a spectator

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
40% chance of rain for larne for Sunday at present... Hopefully morning shower or summat

@Cooper any confirmation for timings as yet by chance?

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
40% chance of rain for larne for Sunday at present... Hopefully morning shower or summat

@Cooper any confirmation for timings as yet by chance?
I have asked the question, show is 1pm-5pm so I would expect around 11am?

PmcBeaver81

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 Skyline :)
Are you coming down glenshane ? If so come through antrim, can meet ya there if you wish. Only thing is likely as the RMS stand cars likely have to be in the show early, i will be leaving antrim before its likely ideal to come down as a spectator

Don't know what way am coming lad. Lifting a boy in Strabane who knows where we are heading so hopefully I'll make it down the road. Cheers for the offer tho.

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
Anyone heading from dungannon/m1 direction? It's been a few years since I was at this show and I may get lost lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.