RMS Stand at Ultimate Car Show, Larne (Sun 30th March)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
@S0NNY That sounds great. Just at the filling station just off the roundabout?

What time is everyone aiming to be there for?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
It is in fg Wilson site. Now called caterpillar. In larne. Show is 1 to 5 for spectators. Show cars likely in by 11.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
To keep all rms cars together that are on the stand. Everyone want to meet at say the chippy/petrol station just on the larne line outside ballynure ? Will make it easier for organizers of show if all stand cars turn up one behind another. And help those who don't know the area

Last edited:

seanmooney

RMS Regular
1. Eager
2. Mattvtecyo - IMPREZA STI
3. Marcdh -
4. m00k - Vaux vxr8
7. KERR'S TYRES - Merc SL AMG
8. Sskoda - BMW E34
9. Loliver - Vxr astra Nurburgring
10. Terence - 205 d turbo
Reserve
1. X16XE-ross - mk5 golf gti rep
2. Bloke - ek9 rep

Sorry chaps, i was being hopefull that my interior would be ready in time but its not looking like it.. im going to have to pull out.

If anything changes ill put my name back on the reerves list.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
If I can park with the rear to a wall I'll go back onto the stand lol.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
If I can park with the rear to a wall I'll go back onto the stand lol.

It's a road used car show. It's not concours trailer queen type show. Believe me there be much worse about. Get in the stand :grinning:

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
It's a road used car show. It's not concours trailer queen type show. Believe me there be much worse about. Get in the stand :grinning:
Good. I gave mine a £3 jetwash today and wiped the wheels clean. Can't be having any of that concours nonsense.

Sonny

RMS Photographer

I'm trying to see if I can get it done first thing Sat morning, have to be in Warrenpoint by 12 too!

Id love to know how this happened.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 112

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Not sure what looking for there. The black mark below your exhaust ? Is it not just reissue from fuel. Skyline does this from time to time. Washes/polishes off

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
Anyone know definitive times yet?

@Eager that's a good idea, all meeting up before hand. It can be a nightmare if everyone turns up at different times, plus I'm not 100% on how to find the place, I can get to larne but after that it's all abit rusty.. Memory isn't as good as it used to be lol

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Must warn the mrs is out on a hen do sat nite and wuda needa b home early sun morning to take over childcare duties in her hungover state on Mother's Day so I can make it down lol failing that keep
Me a space (biggish one at that)

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I would have said to meet outside that petrol station at Ballynure, with idea leaving the petrol station at 11am.
Worth noting, that the FBI will be all to aware there is a show on in Larne and i would think it highly likely there will be speed check on that larne line as a lot of it is down to 40 for the roadworks. So... careful going/return

@Cooper, any time they want us in for yet (incase 11 is to late/early)

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I would have said to meet outside that petrol station at Ballynure, with idea leaving the petrol station at 11am.
Worth noting, that the FBI will be all to aware there is a show on in Larne and i would think it highly likely there will be speed check on that larne line as a lot of it is down to 40 for the roadworks. So... careful going/return

@Cooper, any time they want us in for yet (incase 11 is to late/early)

Gates open from 9am, cars need to be in by about 12.30.

scooby@JC

RMS Regular
Drives
Rev2 Mr2 Turbo
I'll be leaving from lurgan as well. If any more space on the stand I'll throw the Mr2 onto it.

soupyrachel

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini Cooper S
There are a bunch of us meeting at Bloomfields, Bangor at 9am if anyone else wants to join us

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.