San Marino Blue M4 Competition Pack

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Stunning vehicle.

On a shallow note, I now fancy you even more than I did when you had a Hyundai coupe.

Now forward me details of your financial adviser!

Deleted member 13907

D
Awesome car! Looks amazing! I sit behind a 430d on the way to work quite often and love the lines of the 4 series coupe in general, but of course the M4 is just something else! Will look great with the carbon skirts I think.

johnm

RMS Regular
That is stunning, as said the dark touches go fantastically well with the colour.

That is stunning! Do the M4 logos light up on the seats?? :eek:
I was going to ask this too but thought no, thats daft why would they....

do they?

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
1766AABF-71EE-4C67-9290-92958AA2C29F.gif

That is quite possibly the nicest M4 if not Bmw I’ve seen in a while, San Marino is such a fantastic colour and @big_pete has it looking spectacular.

Congratulations and HTD

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
It's the nicest M4 I have ever seen! Also, been doing quite a few cars through Paul now and I have to say he is brilliant, really cares about how the car is presented to the customsr

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Congrats- I like the "treating yourself for your 40th" idea! Stunning motor and colour combo-
I am sure you went well over your "around the 30k mark" lol

Have read online people complaining the san marino blue being a very hard colour to keep so im sure the gtechniq coating will make life easy

Dan.86

RMS Regular
mmmm yes that would do. Black detailing works really well with that colour. Happy 40th!

Samy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta 1.25 Ghia
That's Class. The colour is exceptional and love the carbon filled interior! Health to drive.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
View attachment 216665 View attachment 216666 View attachment 216667 View attachment 216668 View attachment 216669 View attachment 216670 View attachment 216671

Have to say, despite the delivery delays, it was a really exciting process, helped along by Paul at Bavarian who did all he could to aid in the excitement of a new car purchase like this. He was , always quick to get back to me, and when it came to handover, made the whole thing feel very special. It was enough to make me come back again.

Have still 800 miles to do until the car is run in and has it's first service, but the subtle changes have been started. The spacers are in, the carbon side skirts are at Pete's until I get a chance to pick them up and get them fitted, and I've been adding some M-performance interior bits too....

View attachment 216672

Beautiful HTD...Love that colour..

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
Does this mean duke of ed will be more fun/loud/lairy come next may?