San Marino Blue M4 Competition Pack

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Guy round Greenisland has a SMB M4 with the kit on it etc,FHZ 22 or 23 I think it is. I bloody love it, see it most evenings, so aggressive, your Silverstone leather compliments the exterior so well.

Sheeples

RMS Regular
Drives
M4/RS4
That’s a great choice of colour to show off the lines perfectly. Should get a few snaps with @Sheeples and his m6

Cracking buy

Might be a bit of difficulty with that lol

2dd.jpg

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Thanks everyone for the nice comments!
That is stunning! Do the M4 logos light up on the seats?? :eek:

I was going to ask this too but thought no, thats daft why would they....

do they?

Yeah, it's a nice wee touch on our dark evenings currently!

It's the nicest M4 I have ever seen! Also, been doing quite a few cars through Paul now and I have to say he is brilliant, really cares about how the car is presented to the customsr

And thanks for your work too - when I went in to Bavarian most of the staff on the floor were over looking at the paintwork, it looked that good!

It would be a tricky colour to keep clean without the coating, but a bit of high pressure water does 99% of the job! Will be in touch about getting the skirts once I work out the ins and outs of fitting them, lol

Paul was great, and helped a lot with everything to do with the sale.

Congrats- I like the "treating yourself for your 40th" idea! Stunning motor and colour combo-
I am sure you went well over your "around the 30k mark" lol

Have read online people complaining the san marino blue being a very hard colour to keep so im sure the gtechniq coating will make life easy

Yeah, it loses a little bit of the purple tinge and gloss, you'd really need a good coating just to make life easy.

Does this mean duke of ed will be more fun/loud/lairy come next may?

You bet!

That is stunning mate, how much of a discount do you get when you haggle? I was looking at new M4s before I bought the R8 and the monthlies were eye watering

Currently about £11500 off rrp, although Bavarian made a little error in my favour, ending up with a further £2k off. They held up their hands though and accepted the loss as it was their fault.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
About time you got a thread up @Nigelo :joy:

As said to you before absolutely fabulous and that colour is by far the best colour to get an M4 in, wish you many happy miles:cool:

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
brother in law has been undecided on an M4 but I think he is sprinting to Bavarian as we speak!

Lovely lovely spec.

loud n low

RMS Regular
Stunning......possibly the nicest colour available of any of the new cars at the moment.I would leave the skirts OFF personally,think it's great as is.HTD.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Pity the offer will be over by the time I get the house sale/purchase finished :pensive:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
That is beautiful, love that colour!

Would you have been parked at Montalto a few weekends back? Near sure I parked not far away from this as commented on the colour and the reg number stood out. If not there's one very similar!

Ha, that was me! Keen to take it out on it's inaugural trip with the fam. First time up at the montalto for something other than a wedding 4 years ago, seems a good job!!

You’ve got a twin getting picked up on Thursday :monkey: absolutely stunning car.

Lol, got a wee taste with the M6 did you? :grinning:

I concluded a M6 gc would be a bit big for me, but such a bargain.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Beautiful Nigel, worth the wait, hope you have as much fun as I’m having with mine :cool:
800 to go though, pull your finger out! :p

Work has been a biatch for the last month and the Mrs hasn't wanted to go far with the weather and the wee one. .. Trying to get it run in just in time for some snow, lol.

Aw man, that is just sublime! Absolutely sensational! I love the dark bits (grill, wheels etc) against the colour too.

I like your idea of treating yourself to something nice for your 40th too, I may have to give that some thought myself!

I recommend it... Never know what's around the corner and life is a fragile thing.

Stunning vehicle.

On a shallow note, I now fancy you even more than I did when you had a Hyundai coupe.

Now forward me details of your financial adviser!

Surely that was because of my superb Bear Grylls style mountain physique??

mmmm yes that would do. Black detailing works really well with that colour. Happy 40th!

Haha, still a while to go! :laughing:

Gemma

RMS Regular
Yesssssssssss ladddd!! What a birthday pressie!! (^)

tenor.gif
tenor (1).gif

You get not 1, but 2 GIFs!! Love an ole M car I do

Beaut, health to drive :heart:

Jason

RMS Regular
Perfect spec there, colours really do make or break these cars. Needs to be M colours otherwise they just look like a diesel! lol