Sealey 2002lehv low entry bright green jack.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I’ll check in the morning and let you know but as far as I know there is 4 ton anniversary at £165 ish and 2 ton 2001lehv at £109. Plenty of cheaper standard 3 ton as well.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning...need to get a new low entry jack. What have you got in stock at the minute??

I’ll check in the morning but should have plenty of stock of the one on the first page of this thread. Also should have the 4 ton 40th anniversary one. May have a lightly used 2002 lehv also.

Boksic

RMS Regular
I’ll check in the morning but should have plenty of stock of the one on the first page of this thread. Also should have the 4 ton 40th anniversary one. May have a lightly used 2002 lehv also.

The lightly used one, is it gone? PM if you like. I'm in the notion of a decent jack again!

Boksic

RMS Regular
its blue, pretty good shape minimal use. We're in till 1 on sat.

100%, if I can get away from work early tomorrow (mFelt) I'll get on up to you, otherwise I'll definitely make it sat morning.

I wanted green, but blue and £40 in my pocket could be better! I'll find your number in the WhatsApp group and ring you tomorrow sure, or ring the shop. Is @c_rad still there too?

c_rad

RMS Regular
100%, if I can get away from work early tomorrow (mFelt) I'll get on up to you, otherwise I'll definitely make it sat morning.

I wanted green, but blue and £40 in my pocket could be better! I'll find your number in the WhatsApp group and ring you tomorrow sure, or ring the shop. Is @c_rad still there too?

I have moved on to pastures new Alan, My last day was Friday past there.