Sex on wheels

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
oh dear.....so its all about looks and no personality is it? :p this is one of my top 3 favourite cars in the last decade.

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
WAIT TIL U ALL C TDZ 24 its a FQ340 amos JUST GOT IT LAST WEEK THE DOGS....... it will b at jap meet on sun with nos powered type r civic!!!!!!

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
its one of the 1st ,its silver with carbon spoiler and price tag of £35k proper name is fq340 mr !!!!!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I saw the silver evo on the 11th night, very very nice!!

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
yeah mate that was it cause i was in it and saw your car !!!it goes as well as it looks.....

Bryan

RMS Regular
its one of the 1st ,its silver with carbon spoiler and price tag of £35k proper name is fq340 mr !!!!!

And wait for it... next month'll see the release of the fq350!! :grinning:

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
i know its all about badges, i think he should get rid of it and get a proper car like a zeemax mini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
i reckon theres a lot done to it, i could see a big intercooler, and the noise off that pipe didnt sound standard, and having seen some of jasons previous cars, he never skips on the engine mods! its one very nice subtle evo, it doesn`t need crappy tacky go faster bits to make it look good!

p 5ary

RMS Regular
its nice but its pretty standard, i mean its out of the factory like that

Ruth

RMS Regular
who cares if its pretty standard? :p evos dont need bodykits to impress!! same with the majority of cars. the guy has picked the perfect set of alloys for that car and me thinks it looks great...

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Thanks for all the compliments about my evo guys, but I sold it now wasnt bloody quick enuff!!! 8)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.