Sex on wheels

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
RMS_BRONK said:
wr1 is nice but dont b silly a wr1 is nufin compared 2 this, the colour n the wheels = sex on wheels :lol:

i know a lad who used to own an evo VII and has just bought a wr1 a couple of weeks ago, he says the wr1 is miles better as the evo is a more harsh, rally style drive wheras the scob is abit more refined but still as quick as the evo......

not that fussed on black wheels on any car, but the evo is tasty

moretto

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
thats jason's motor from pcc

wz in 4 a service last week and is even more stunning in the flesh. when shes moving u just c the chrome rim and no spokes...........awesome i love his car

i said 2 him that i hated him when he picked the car up standard....but the hate is so much worse now!!!! lol

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
r16vka said:
amg306 said:
I passed it on the carriageway yesterday between Dromore and Lisburn, definetly calss looking, but are they not Arospeed rims??
nope they are definitely racing harts, was sitting beside it at some lights the other day, so sawe them up close!
I apologise, but they do look a bit like Arospeed rims!!

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
dosnt matter what make the rims r that is 1 of the best lookin cars on the rd at the min!!!!

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
there are aerospeed replicas, but they are def the real mccoy!

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
evo's are one car that will never go out of style!
for one sub's are to common, and 2 the evo only has one look, whereas you fit a bonnet and a few bumpers to the sub 1.6 and you have a replica, much harder to duplicate!
proper boy's toy!
the fq340mr of amos is an amasing car, the bogs dolls! and i wish i had the money for one, well the rest of the money anyhow!

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Nova Bibby said:
evo's are one car that will never go out of style!
for one sub's are to common, and 2 the evo only has one look, whereas you fit a bonnet and a few bumpers to the sub 1.6 and you have a replica, much harder to duplicate!
proper boy's toy!
the fq340mr of amos is an amasing car, the bogs dolls! and i wish i had the money for one, well the rest of the money anyhow!
The Evo only has one look because you can't buy an ordinary Lancer here!!!

bob

RMS Regular
Very nice, though prefer to the blue one i seen in the trader a few weeks back. She was very low with white rims, proper rally slag 8)

lancerjockfq330

hi guys..i own the yellow evo...i went 4 a yellow 1 because every other evo u see is silver or black, thought i'd be different...the rims are 19" racing hart cr's...she has full hks dragger with de-cat ;) she is 50 mm lower than standard...engine mods are blitz induction kit, hks dump valve (sometimes) There will be more mods on the way as soon as i can get round the issue of warrenty..... :x

Jmax

RMS Regular
lad got a few pics of the car 2day heres 1 for ya :grinning:

p1010042_400.jpg

ps glad to hear ull be on the rms stand at belfast and the furious :grinning:

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
happy days - car will be class on the stand!

wot other cars are gonna be on the rms stand? usual?

Max

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Gaterpillars
Taz007 said:

yup were glad to have jason & his evo on the stand for F&F, weve got afew more surprise cars but still have afew spaces so get to the photoshoot on sunday if u wanna be considered :lol:

Marc

RMS Moderator
Max said:
Taz007 said:

yup were glad to have jason & his evo on the stand for F&F, weve got afew more surprise cars but still have afew spaces so get to the photoshoot on sunday if u wanna be considered :lol:

F&F has been cancelled mate.. pity

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.