Sex on wheels

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Max

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Gaterpillars
meganecoupe said:
Max said:
Taz007 said:
happy days - car will be class on the stand!

wot other cars are gonna be on the rms stand? usual?

yup were glad to have jason & his evo on the stand for F&F, weve got afew more surprise cars but still have afew spaces so get to the photoshoot on sunday if u wanna be considered :lol:

F&F has been cancelled mate.. pity

yup so i've just been told by cooper :cry: pity :worried:

iain

Very nice car indeed, Jason, do you know Kyle Ferguson???
He knows you and i was speakin to you at a Subaru Owners day in Bangor!!!

Spoony

RMS Regular
wud be nice to c the Evo there!!

Aagghhh well just means im gonna have to steal the show then!! :lol: (I wish!!!!)

Bronk

RMS Regular
the evo is the nicest about , fair play 2 the man who owns itm u have a lush motor m8! will luk beter with the wee rms sticker on it :lol:

lancerjockfq330

just contacted him..im busy that morning but will get 1 of the lads to bring her down..i will make it early afternoon....

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
RMS_BRONK said:
the evo is the nicest about , fair play 2 the man who owns itm u have a lush motor m8! will luk beter with the wee rms sticker on it :lol:
yeah like that sticker will make it go faster !!!???sure u where tellin people the other day how u liked wr1 much better but now evo 8is on the stand your kissin his ass !!!!!!

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
RMS_BRONK said:
yeah like that sticker will make it go faster !!!???sure u where tellin people the other day how u liked wr1 much better but now evo 8is on the stand your kissin his ass !!!!!!

Bronk

RMS Regular
marky said:
RMS_BRONK said:
yeah like that sticker will make it go faster !!!??!

who z it will make it go faster with the stickers :roll:

Jason

RMS Regular
marky said:
RMS_BRONK said:
u got a stutter? :?:

Bronk

RMS Regular
another pic of this car

0006.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.