Some pics of the saxo..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

philvtr

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Hilux
seen ur car in tec the other day lad,wed i think,she is mint lad!!lovely lookin motor,wat she go like?some day i c u wud u show me round her?

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
aye had it in 2day n yesturday prob clean piggin mind!! gonna have to park in the back carpark now tho, cant get over the ramps :worried:

had her out a wee burst at lunch time on the private track (hmmm) filled her clocks anyways!

philvtr

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Hilux
i was thinkin how u wud get over the ramps!like no chance of it atall?145???s**t!!keep her lit lad!!didnt c her 2day!

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
lol it does get over barely but scraps the **** outa exhaust so parked in other carpark!! not worth parkin in it!!

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
It will alright, mine did with minor breathing mods.
Pretty sure everyone elses does too!

gazvtr

RMS Regular
Drives
S-Line
rsnutter said:
140 pffffffffft - limiter in 5th is where its at ;)
an y do u say that ??? plz do tell m8
my vts is running a 1.1 box 138mph 5th still no-where near limiter see when i put my new vts box in wot she will be like

rsnutter

R
Because the limiter in 5th is faster than an indicated 140 lol

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Badges done dark, very CitroenSport esque:

blackbadges5re.jpg

blackbadge26ac.jpg

blackbadge33ch.jpg

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
never got mine up to 140 now, was at 120 once and was still pulling away although the fact that my pants were brown at that stage forced me to ease off, lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
jas are you getting the locks smoothed? heard plenty of saxos getting their locks done to get into the car :confounded:

if you do that, u may aswell get the badges removed at the back...

Bronk

RMS Regular
defo jason..get the locks out..or get a alarm with proxy sensors... thats the next move for my saxo..even with the proxys on my car..still dont like leavin it places ..cos its so so easy 2 get in 2 a saxo

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
touch wood i dont leave it anywhere too dodgy for a length of time, its insured for theft so not much i can do, dont want orginal car gettin sprayed

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
its quick tho... anyways todays modding

Fitting some cheapy components i got for V little.. better than standard i guess 150watt:

image0068ux.jpg

image0085jd.jpg

image0129pq.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.