Some pics of the saxo..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

philvtr

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Hilux
seen u burst her a bit and she looks and sounds quick!lovely noise!!!beutiful example,wheels look deadly!!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
yeah those outside pics are nice, tho i dont like the rear lights am afraid

philvtr

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Hilux
comin out wer the road til tec is,u wer goin by fish and chicken then turned in at the round about at fairhill til go in the car park with no ramps!sorry dont no street names!sounds beutiful,must get a good look,she looks mint!

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
VTS Lad said:
cheers - she was stinkin tho must give it a gd proper clean not a half hour job!

a good proper clean to me lasts half and hour, but maybe im more productive than you jason hehehe lol;)

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
i like the back lights, but the front ones......not sure!

probably looks a lot better in real life, and not in a photo!!

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
VTS Lad said:
Few things - not givin away any secrets but shud give it a gd more kick

lol dont worry jase lad, nice car, but it doesnt matter what you drive, ill still rip the piss, but dare i say it, ..................she looks well!!!+o( :p

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
VTS Lad said:
pmsl - u'd rip the piss out of anything!! cheers mark

even if it was a 1000bhp monster that ate children and OAP while you drive past, id still slag it!!! lol only coddin jase.;)

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
ive still yet to see this, i probably live closer to you than anyone on here but everyones seen it before me!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.