Southskys Back To his childhood

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Needs a Combat Kit and under car neons Fred. In fact, I’ve a set of neon bonnet washer jets at home that you can have to set her off :p

You going to be showing her this year?

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
Needs a Combat Kit and under car neons Fred. In fact, I’ve a set of neon bonnet washer jets at home that you can have to set her off :p

You going to be showing her this year?
Yeah if you ever get your finger out and build me a new truck cause il need it being an Aul Vauxhall and all lol

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
3FF95453-CBC3-4077-8429-D5FAD38C58B7.jpeg
B6F2EB13-4397-4FCC-81E3-64299873D071.jpeg
So as you’d know I’m not one for updating my members car threads but as I’m relaxing on holiday connected to the Bellamars wi-if I thought I’d give a we bit on the nova. Being busy with work and a lazy git I sent it out to my mate Gareth At Vital car care in Saintfield to be spanner checked and have the Gsi dash and that fitted, petrol pump re-located & timing belt n that done, got it back just in time before going away and left it down to another mate in Portglenone, Gary- Buff Master to be re-painted, now it was ment to have been sympathetically restored then stored before I got it but according to the irate painter that phoned me today it was a bodge job, so now he’s stripping it down and re-doing the whole car. 8o| Sent me a couple of pics just to show me he wasn’t just standing about smoking and drinking tea:joy::joy:...

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Is the boot that textured paint or did you paint it a satin colour?

Bet you're glad its all coming together finally. Looks well :grinning: Even if it is VX ballix :p

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
Is the boot that textured paint or did you paint it a satin colour?

Bet you're glad its all coming together finally. Looks well :grinning: Even if it is VX ballix :p
Cheers boys. Yes @DaddyC its painted satin black, was toying with just leaving it alone but it’s in fitting with the road I’m goin with it so black it is:oops: and sure no matter weather it’s a Vauxhall or not it’s still another one saved :p

martybelfastsri

RMS Regular
Drives
all sorts
that is looking superb fred ......them wheels need thrown over a hedge tho lol you putting the speedlines on? id say a set of y rims with a nice tyre is a must even if they only make the odd appearance

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
BA54FA1C-110C-4E26-BC5D-35C38FE4A58C.jpeg
that is looking superb fred ......them wheels need thrown over a hedge tho lol you putting the speedlines on? id say a set of y rims with a nice tyre is a must even if they only make the odd appearance
Yeah they’re only the roll wheels Marty the speedlines will be on soon enough and Iv an obligatory set of Y’s On the way ;)

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
1581AD35-4B40-45FF-9B4B-6A7D5C51D4AE.jpeg
C9A18871-9BF4-420C-B618-2C0FB21A592F.jpeg
So basically done fa to this since paint but after a chat with Andy @Blackwater Graphics i decided to get the finger out. Have the speedlines in the van for tomorrow and have the front ‘mocked up’ to take it over to the yard and actually make brackets for the bumper. Got intake and some other we bits n bobs to put on. Far from the finish I want but will do for a few pictures :p

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
View attachment 199803 View attachment 199804 So basically done fa to this since paint but after a chat with Andy @Blackwater Graphics i decided to get the finger out. Have the speedlines in the van for tomorrow and have the front ‘mocked up’ to take it over to the yard and actually make brackets for the bumper. Got intake and some other we bits n bobs to put on. Far from the finish I want but will do for a few pictures :p
Lovin this wee Nova....rms discount ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.