Steel Grey E46 M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

TSPORT

RMS Regular
Drives
///M3
Lots you can do now with SMG using the right software, the main problems would be the pump and or sensors.

A chap on cutters has the same colour combo and has fitted these awesome recaro seats.

Martyn's 2005 E46 M3 Coupe - The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

IMAG0749-1024x579.jpg

IMAG07371-1024x579.jpg

RevT

RMS Regular
Yep in my opinion Silver Grey is well, too silver..

Steel grey is perfect and love the red leather to be honest even though it's a bit out there.

p.s. I don't even know what the differences are in the pre and facelift @Peadar. 8-|

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Steel grey is by far the better colour vs silver grey IMO. Just seems to get over looked as one of the premium colours because it only came on pre-facelift cars.

Steel grey and red leather is (y)

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Yep in my opinion Silver Grey is well, too silver..

Steel grey is perfect and love the red leather to be honest even though it's a bit out there.

p.s. I don't even know what the differences are in the pre and facelift @Peadar. 8-|

You're too busy fixing tincans that's why !! :p

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
There aren't that many.

Visually, there's different rear lights and number plate plinth. That's it as far as I know.

Not sure on mechanical differences.

2005 cars had a revised rear subframe.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Really ? Has to be a facelift car for me personally. Steel Grey just screams pre-facelift to me lol

Perfect spec in E46 is Facelift/manual/coupe/black or red nappa/sub-85k

View attachment 137823
I love all those, especially the Imola!

The Steel Grey and red leather is a lovely combination.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Is it? The amount of imola E46 (non M3's) has made it too common for me.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Imola is the nicest colour for an E46 M3, I wish I could find another manual one with black leather :worried:

Not on CSL's though, proper 19's unless it's a CS or CSL

Deleted member 13907

D
You weren't between Gilford and Lurgan (Bannville roundabout) yesterday evening by any chance?
Steel grey M3 fully lit through the roundabout :grinning:

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
@richystran any more updates please? Not all of us are interested in willy waving :grinning:.

This is the reason why I'm not really on RMS as much any more or post any of my cars. It was a discussion re E46 M3 colours. Please forgive me for posting some examples.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.