** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Neither required ffs. Code grabber at your front door..gone in 60 seconds. Atleast it didn’t get too far

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Faraday bags are a must!
With most keyless Mercedes cars, you can double press the lock button to deactivate the keyless signal.
The newer models can disable the key when no movement activity is detected.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Twas a nice one indeed, makes me glad I've just a scrapper on the driveway! Presume something like that would be into a container and shipped abroad?

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Anything nice in stock?
60525157-6493-473F-A9E4-D9BDC7968B56.jpeg

😜

gsmith

RMS Regular
When the in laws Car was found it was sitting pristine beside another one stripped bare it’s happening here all the time from what I’ve been told. With there Car the same person was linked to at least 35 cars/vans that the police knew about.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
The wife’s car

I got it serviced recently and I fitted new Bosch wipers.

Sent her to Tescos… it was raining, wipers were fine…. Coming home she says she could hardly see out the window the wipers seem broken, the rubber is flapping.

Times must be getting hard out there when someone swaps over there knackered wipers for your good ones!? 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️

BDE4B2A6-A65F-4EC1-8DAB-789EB35298D7.jpeg

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
The wife’s car

Sent her to Tescos… it was raining, wipers were fine…. Coming home she says she could hardly see out the window the wipers seem broken, the rubber is flapping.

Times must be getting hard out there when someone swaps over there knackered wipers for your good ones!? 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 389322
What the heck. Surely not?! That’s mental!!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
The wife’s car

View attachment 389322
Did she maybe take the wrong car home? Easy mistake to make.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Their*

It’s defo her car but yea I double checked the reg at one stage while I was muttering wtf is going on here 🤣