Sub £4k 4WD car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
The wifes due to give birth in the next week, so I daren't!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
If I had been at work I could have got the travel sorted for free.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Sometimes it's just a case of forgetting about it and coming back to it in a month or so. When you're not looking something always pops up.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Why has the impreza above got too many miles at 96k when the legacy you've linked there has over 100k?! :confounded:

Like the look of the legacy btw. Couldn't be bad for the money if the reality looks as good as the ad.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
The wifes due to give birth in the next week, so I daren't!

All the more reason to be out of the country then! :party: The whole labour thing is pretty traumatic - I've been through it three times.

Oh aye, and I hear it's not great for the women either but that's by the by! :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Why has the impreza above got too many miles at 96k when the legacy you've linked there has over 100k?! :confounded:

I'd put them in different categories, Legacy is an older option, whereas Impreza is newer more desirable. The former can have 100k, the latter can't.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Mods seem sensible enough and the ppp from factory wouldn't worry me Lyons. Makes the whole expericence a bit more fun.

Go in with the size 12's on and offer £3800.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Without going back through 13 pages lol, has this car been mentioned before as I know it was for sale recently? Sorry Lyons, this ones for me and not for you, but I know a few people have been posting up Imprezas for you so was hoping someone might know it, or remember it being for sale.

Don't know much about it other than its a 2003 WRX with 79k on it. This is the only pic I have from an expired ad. Doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere at the minute though.
image.jpg

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Well, i've not seen any updates on his driveway, I am guessing the arrival of baby Sea is taking up most of his time.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Don't remember seeing it. Someone looking a trade in against the X5?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yeah mate, plus cash my way. Not so sure now as it 'has a full service history, but I lost it'. Told him to find it and we can talk some more :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.