Super Unleaded 99 Ron Launch

ka88

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997 C2S
anyone know the nearest 99ron to Lisburn at the moment? closest I know of is Solo in comber, but hardly round the corner

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
anyone know the nearest 99ron to Lisburn at the moment? closest I know of is Solo in comber, but hardly round the corner

Good to know as I need to go on Saturday for drag racing on sunday - was going to head to Bangor!

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Thanks for updating the thread, we have finally got the new tanks commissioned and 99 is going. New extended forecourt and parking will be tarmaced this week too.
How do RMS members apply for their 99Ron fuel discount cards 😂😂

Will have to drop by the Ballyrobert one for a few tanks of this and see if I can get any more than 16mpg out of the c63 with it lol

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(

c_rad

RMS Regular
Oooft you get it then? Best wheels ever.
Did indeed :cool:

1679646998165.jpeg

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Completely wasted on a Rover 1.4 k series that doesn't even have a knock sensor in it, however still going to try a few tanks of it. And at 149.9 in bally Robert it's cheaper than my local BP. Glad to see it on the forecourt.
20230330_144907.jpg

arnbeckett

RMS Regular
OP
arnbeckett
Drives
GTR/Defender
Completely wasted on a Rover 1.4 k series that doesn't even have a knock sensor in it, however still going to try a few tanks of it. And at 149.9 in bally Robert it's cheaper than my local BP. Glad to see it on the forecourt.
View attachment 392547
I think I just seen you in, noticed the R25 plate on her, the lower ethanol content in super will be good for her too. Thanks for the business (y)