Super Unleaded NI

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Nothing sad about that, I'm missing something that I actually enjoy driving.

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
All super pumps were out last night in Newry at both filling stations, looks like Banbridge is my closest stop. Looks like the prices aren't keeping people away from the super lol.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
OP
quattro Rick
Drives
quattro / M796
All super pumps were out last night in Newry at both filling stations, looks like Banbridge is my closest stop. Looks like the prices aren't keeping people away from the super lol.

I got "99" from Hughes yesterday afternoon, surprised your Z doesn't agree with it as I had no issues on either of my maps with it.

Think I'm now a neighbor of yours too if yours is the grey one in the house next to the show home? 🤣

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
I got "99" from Hughes yesterday afternoon, surprised your Z doesn't agree with it as I had no issues on either of my maps with it.

Think I'm now a neighbor of yours too if yours is the grey one in the house next to the show home? 🤣

Ah crap, I've been made! Yea that'd be me, been here for a good while now. Wait to you see how the hills get when it snows in a few months lol.

I must actually revisit the 99 from Hughes and update my comment in the other thread. I think the issue was that my fill ups with their 99, coincided with my spark plug seals failing, so the misfire was probably caused by that.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
OP
quattro Rick
Drives
quattro / M796
Ah crap, I've been made! Yea that'd be me, been here for a good while now. Wait to you see how the hills get when it snows in a few months lol.

I must actually revisit the 99 from Hughes and update my comment in the other thread. I think the issue was that my fill ups with their 99, coincided with my spark plug seals failing, so the misfire was probably caused by that.

Must have a wee chat some day! Yeah I imagine yours completed a good while ago. We've just gotten into ours a few weeks ago 😁

Hopefully it runs well for you

I think it might be at least 98, and if it's 99 all the better!

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
Hughes is the only option around Newry now. I was in the 24hour on the Belfast Road and asked when they were getting more super in, only to be told "no more super unleaded, its being replaced with premium diesel".

joel44w

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap scrap
98ron At the GO Pumps Newell Stores Dungannon

Although car gave off a weird smell using it compared to using BP Ultimate

G24NTR

RMS Regular
Hughes is the only option around Newry now. I was in the 24hour on the Belfast Road and asked when they were getting more super in, only to be told "no more super unleaded, its being replaced with premium diesel".
Five ways does super, haven't given Hughes a go yet will try them out at the next fill up.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8

I thought 97 was the
Highest we had here ? Excluding the so called 99 mentioned previously ?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars

As newell stores is now GO. I’d dear say Texaco is better branded
I thought 97 was the
Highest we had here ? Excluding the so called 99 mentioned previously ?
Newell stores ( GO now ) shows 98Ron at the pump

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah it does, used it a few times but as said above, Templepatrick isn't too far away if stuck

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
i put £40 of super 98 in from GO cookstown yesterday, was looking through my bank statement this evening and i see GO has taken £61.16???

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
i put £40 of super 98 in from GO cookstown yesterday, was looking through my bank statement this evening and i see GO has taken £61.16???

You sure you weren't looking at the litres? It was about £1.49 in Belfast last week so not far off £60 for 40l. Could feasibly have been £1.54. I'm talking from experience :joy:

Last edited:

RABB1

RMS Regular
SPAR shop in Loughbrickland is now doing Super

'This is a premium grade of unleaded with an additive to make it 99 RON. Any unleaded car can use it, but it is particularly liked by the 'petrol heads'

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
outside of having to drive all the way to loughbrickland, is there anywhere else that is even doing 98RON or will i have to get all the Jars ready to go on a roadtrip.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@GT_MAXER

I would just buy this for as and when needed - its what I use for the drag days