Supercar Dream Rides - Sunday 2nd September 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Ha ha, of course I do, but thank you very much, appreciate the kind words my friend. It was a great day indeed. If anything the Exige and Caterham was where I'd love to have been a passenger in.

You should ask @Derekm very nicely lol his orange one is lovely.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Not my car...was hoping to see that one up close. It’s an S2000 engined Westfield. Was for sale a few months back on the Westfield forum....a very tidy build apparently.

It’s a fantastic high quality build. S2000 makes it even better! I took a load of pics. Lots of nice details. Tillett carbon seats were lush too.

Just thought it may have been yours when someone mentioned gulf blue Westfield. Get a thread up in the Members Cars section and let’s see yours!

roy woods

RMS Member
Drives
westfield
Ha ha, of course I do, but thank you very much, appreciate the kind words my friend. It was a great day indeed. If anything the Exige and Caterham was where I'd love to have been a passenger in.

Great photos.....you make my race battered Westfield look good!

will gladly offer a run in exchange for photos!.........message me to sort if you fancy it.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
This is my car. I was at the super car event for about an hour. Just down for a look around mainly.

Can is looking well Neal!

Great photos.....you make my race battered Westfield look good!

will gladly offer a run in exchange for photos!.........message me to sort if you fancy it.

Roy, Didn't know you posted on here, I'm back equipped with a Westfield again and only over the road from you if you fancy a jaunt out some weekend!

Iain

roy woods

RMS Member
Drives
westfield
Can is looking well Neal!

Roy, Didn't know you posted on here, I'm back equipped with a Westfield again and only over the road from you if you fancy a jaunt out some weekend!

Iain

Hi Iain......yep happy to sort a jaunt.....I dont get out much these days! Give me a shout and we can org something.....what are you driving?

you have my phone number.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Hi Iain......yep happy to sort a jaunt.....I dont get out much these days! Give me a shout and we can org something.....what are you driving?

you have my phone number.

I'll give you a shout, C20XE Engined car now, I thought I would try the other side!

911c4s

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla :-)
Wasn't me. I wonder was it the dude in the San Marino car :worried:

It was him. we were chatting with him before he went out and when he came back. Police pulled him on the bridge. 3 points for the pleasure

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
It was him. we were chatting with him before he went out and when he came back. Police pulled him on the bridge. 3 points for the pleasure
Opps not sure how he didnt know they were there after seeing them the first time.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.