RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
@Lyons It’s further away 😂

maxresdefault.jpg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
New GT4 to be announced tonight.. rumours have a 4.0l engine in it...

I think I’ll wait for some road tests just to be sure before I place my order..............oh wait, what I ment to say was, I’ll wait until someone who genuinely wanted one, puts theirs up for sale, the day they take delivery, for 25k more than they paid for it.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I think I’ll wait for some road tests just to be sure before I place my order..............oh wait, what I ment to say was, I’ll wait until someone who genuinely wanted one, puts theirs up for sale, the day they take delivery, for 25k more than they paid for it.
The residuals are bonkers. Great car but not for the people, just the collectors!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Is that the end of the 4cyl Porsches?

Not good for anyone who bought one of them recently.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The six is still there in the "halo" models like GT3, etc. It hasn't gone away.

The more "mundane" big volume models will be turbo fours, and will remain so. That won't he reversed, it's all about emissions and efficency regs.

In fact, don't be surprised to see more electrification in those segments, regardless of whether that actually makes sense or not...

Martyn

RMS Regular
The six is still there in the "halo" models like GT3, etc. It hasn't gone away.

The more "mundane" big volume models will be turbo fours, and will remain so. That won't he reversed, it's all about emissions and efficency regs.

In fact, don't be surprised to see more electrification in those segments, regardless of whether that actually makes sense or not...

The 4 litre engine in the GT4 runs on just 4 cylinders when cruising.

I have been told if I want a solely petrol Porsche that I will need to order in the next 2 years.

Its going to be electric all the way...

The end is here..............................................